A walkthrough the world of zombies ...

punkrockzombie

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey punkrock, I've got a PVR, and I'll be uploading and making tons of strategy threads for Tranzit come tomorrow afternoon. I'd like it if you would maybe add some of those to this thread...?

Long story short, I want to help you on this thread. :D

That was a very short "long story"...

I don't know what you're talking about? Why would you change my post in your quote to make me look like an idiot? :roll:

Just messing, bud! :lol::lol: :lol:

Hey guys any contribution to the new thread will be hugely appreciated.

Obviously this thread is gonna take along time to put together so please don't expect much in the first couple of weeks thill i can get at least the story locked down.

I will credit any information and will update when i have enough but please carry on posting your finds, in video format if possible, pictures if not :)

Hey guys...

I regrete to announce i will not be continuing this thread, There are a few reasons why and i will state them below :)

1. After playing tranzit i am slightly disappointed in it and tbh i don't feel like i can put as many hours as it would take to make this walk-through into the mode if i don't enjoy it ...

2. Keeping the countdown thread up to date and checking for news everyday was alot of hard work and to be honest i would like a break from posting threads and have some time to catch up on playing some games.

3. I wanna see what other people can do, Hopefully somebody will use my idea and have the time and dedication to do what i had planned to, only better..

One last thing i will still be on the forum, but will be posting in other users threads rather than making them, at least until i have another idea. I wanna make something i can really commit too and put in the same kind of dedication as my last post and unfortunitly tranzit doesn't really grab me :)