Surprise! Black Ops II Live action trailer with Zombies!

Maz

Awesome.

Did you enjoy it? Over the top? Or a copy of last years MW3 (but much better)?

Personally I thought it was a bit too similar to last years live action, but a lot better.

*Wasn't 100% sure where to stick this. Apologies if it's in the wrong section.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like it's been removed by YouTube. Anyone know what happened, or where to watch it?

It got removed?

OH god it did!!

It was from the official CoD channel too! Hilarious!!

Well, that's weird.

Managed to find it in my history and watch it again, so I have no idea what's happened. I'll repost the youtube link just in case.

How odd

Well I've just watched it & I'm excited :D

Are these all 'celebrities'? I'd like to try & guess them :D It's the guess the celeb game!!!!! here we go -_-

Could these be significant in a way, either zombies or is this just to extremely hype up the game?

0.14: iJustine

0.38: FPS Russia (I KNEW IT!!!! HE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT!!!!!)

I counted 10 and I could only name 2.. well that shows how in touch I am with this sort of thing... SO does anyone else know any of the others? The comments say: Downey Jr. & Jack Black are in there.

When the zombies come up it looks like we are at the part in the original trailer where the bus goes through that tunnel! Well this has sure hyped me up, well done Treyarch! Better than the MW3 hype.

I hope they'll have a few more before release. I can't remember how many mw3 had, but I remember it was more than one. Fingers crossed for a true zombies live action :P

Extremely hyped for this game. This trailer didn't increase the hype for me, but it did 'remind' me of how I felt when they started releasing info. If that makes sense(?)

Needless to say, this trailer made me pumped for the release! I really can't wait to get my hands on the game. The graphics used in this look amazing, the live-action blends better with the CGI then a lot of movies I have seen. It truly is something that games are starting to have a higher budget and cast than hollywood productions nowadays.

I just found this trailer on my own because someone placed this thread in the wrong section. The trailer is about multiplayer and Zombies; has nothing to do with single player. -_-

Hence my apology at the bottom of the original post... :oops:

• 3 weeks later...