Assassin's Creed!

Please, I cannot be the only one really looking forward to AC3 on the forum. Never been so hyped up for a game in my life. So, in the two long days before it comes out, I suggest we discuss it. What you're looking forward to, hope for, etc.

Plus, I figure when the game comes out we all have someplace to discuss. Just put everything in a spoiler tag. And no leaked footage!

So, uh, begin?

EDIT: This is now a full on Assassin's Creed franchise thread, so get hyped because I said so!

This year it be Unity, so let's Unite (lol) and pray to the Assassin's Creed gods for this to be a really good game!

Edited by Zombieofthedead
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I was gonna start a thread about this :D

Assassins unite!

Was tempted to buy the freedom edition, but running low on cash atm. Ah well. Seriously can't wait for this game. Played through the previous AC to get ready but have nothing to do now.

Damn, I was gonna start a thread about this :D

Assassins unite!

Was tempted to buy the freedom edition, but running low on cash atm. Ah well. Seriously can't wait for this game. Played through the previous AC to get ready but have nothing to do now.

Yeah, I literally have nothing to do until then, aside from watching the Walking Dead tonight. I am bored out of my mind! Finished the last of the games last week, and watched AC Embers as well.

Before I had the chance to preorder the game, my dad preordered it for my. Have the steel case, which is pretty cool. Got it way back around when it was first revealed.

Also, whatever you do, DON'T succumb to the temptation of leaks like I did. Only skimmed through the first 3ish sequences, and am sad I did (were in spanish, so really didn't understand anything). Different way to begin an AC game, though.

Trying my best to keep everything spoiler free, but being a bit of a trophy whore I did skim through the leaked trophy list :?

Regret it now :(

Time is going so damn slow. The wait for this, Black Ops II and hopefully Mass Effect 1 if it's released on PSN.

Might go play through them again :lol:

Trying my best to keep everything spoiler free, but being a bit of a trophy whore I did skim through the leaked trophy list :?

Regret it now :(

Time is going so damn slow. The wait for this, Black Ops II and hopefully Mass Effect 1 if it's released on PSN.

Might go play through them again :lol:

In all fairness, the trophies barely show anything. I did manage to find a good few spoiler free videos of just free running, exploration, a little bit of hunting. They've actually been decent time killers.

Lol, I suggest NOT replaying them. Or if you do, don't do everything 100% like I tend to do in replays. It's ony 2 days away, and then ACIII should keep you going till BO2

In all fairness, the trophies barely show anything. I did manage to find a good few spoiler free videos of just free running, exploration, a little bit of hunting. They've actually been decent time killers.

Lol, I suggest NOT replaying them. Or if you do, don't do everything 100% like I tend to do in replays. It's ony 2 days away, and then ACIII should keep you going till BO2

Yes, exactly. TWO whole days..., well, two and a bit. Why does the EU get games a day later?

Looking forward to seeing how they progress Desmonds story.

Wow, are we the only two who like Assassin's Creed here? This can't be, it's one of the most anticipated games of the year.

Surprisingly, this school day wasn't hard to get through. I suspect the same for tomorrow, not much is going on. After that, hopefully my cousin can drive me to Gamestop...

Also, why can't all consoles, as well as all places, just get the game at the same time? I feel sorry for everyone else.

Wow, are we the only two who like Assassin's Creed here? This can't be, it's one of the most anticipated games of the year.

Surprisingly, this school day wasn't hard to get through. I suspect the same for tomorrow, not much is going on. After that, hopefully my cousin can drive me to Gamestop...

Us assassins are all ways outnumbered :lol:

I'm quite surprised too, I expected quite a few people would be interested. Definitely more than two, but after all this is a all of duty Zombies forum. It's a damn shame really because it's such a great series.

Also, why can't all consoles, as well as all places, just get the game at the same time? I feel sorry for everyone else.

Agreed. I think all games should be released on the same day everywhere. Same goes for DLC. Quite... irritated that xbox gets the DLC early again but it is Activision after all :evil:

Us assassins are all ways outnumbered :lol:

I'm quite surprised too, I expected quite a few people would be interested. Definitely more than two, but after all this is a all of duty Zombies forum. It's a damn shame really because it's such a great series.

Us Assassins are also weaker in money than those dirty Templars... :lol:

Man, I just love this series. I mean, in what other game can you have a fist fight with the pope in? I'm incredibly surprised that we're the only two, I swear I saw a few more people talking about it in posts. I know it's mainly zombies, but... I really think even then that some people would respond to things like this.

Agreed. I think all games should be released on the same day everywhere. Same goes for DLC. Quite... irritated that xbox gets the DLC early again but it is Activision after all :evil:

Ya, not cool at all. Unfortunately, that's just the way it is.

• Moderators

I love AC1,2 and BH.

But Revelations was very disapointing to me.

The story was boring. The new weapons were silly (grenades and the hookblade.) The City was "meh". And the gameplay didn't feel nice. :( (for me personaly)

I am just not hyped for it.

I will get it next year when it is cheaper.

1 was decent. I enjoyed it a lot. Cause it was the first of it's kind pretty much.

2 was insanely great...one of the best games I've ever played.

BH was good. But the city didn't feel as amazing. (as Venice and Florence)

And Revelations...*sigh*...I don't know It just wasn't special... :(

Well I haven't read most the comments, but the thing with AC (and I haven't played in a very long time, since II, I think)

But what's different with this one compared to others, I get the appeal, but has any thing really changed?

Graphics? (I'm guessing same ol')

Map size (Normally quite impressive)

What else….?

Well I haven't read most the comments, but the thing with AC (and I haven't played in a very long time, since II, I think)

But what's different with this one compared to others, I get the appeal, but has any thing really changed?

Graphics? (I'm guessing same ol')

Map size (Normally quite impressive)

What else….?

If you haven't played since the second game, there have been many improvements. Too many to list here, so you'd probably be better checking out a review or a few videos.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-78 ... -Done.html

If you're not too sure you should at least give it a rent, although I have heard that the beginning of the game is a bit slow it's definitely worth sticking with.

I love AC1,2 and BH.

But Revelations was very disapointing to me.

The story was boring. The new weapons were silly (grenades and the hookblade.) The City was "meh". And the gameplay didn't feel nice. :( (for me personaly)

I understand what you mean, but I disagree. The hookblade was a bit daft, as was the den defence, but I think bombs were an interesting addition. As was the master assassin missions. The thing I really liked, was when random characters tried to assassinate you. I also thought it was a nice ending to Ezio and Altair's stories.

The only thing I disliked about Revelations was that it was too short.

19 hours to go :D

Got the game, and boy have I had alot of frusterating moments. Mostly because I want to go for 100% completion. Just started sequence 4, and the story is actually starting to begin now. There's a real twist at the end of sequence 3, hence the achievement "How d'ya like them apples?"

I was not expecting 'them apples'. Hell of a good twist. And the ending was quite twisty too. Would hate to spoil anything for anyone, so

DAMN, Juno! What the hell is the next game going to be like

:D Didn't see that coming!

Far too many bugs and glitches for a product that's been in development for 3 years in my opinion. It's still playable, and it's a hell of a good game, but some we're extremely irritating. Multiplayer is quite fun, although I couldn't play it for more than 2 or 3 hours at a time.

All in all, a fantastic game, but for anyone who might be interested in buying it either prepare for a few bugs or wait a few weeks for another patch.

Got the Platinum though :twisted:

Now what do I do with myself before the 13th?

I was not expecting 'them apples'. Hell of a good twist. And the ending was quite twisty too. Would hate to spoil anything for anyone, so

DAMN, Juno! What the hell is the next game going to be like

:D Didn't see that coming!

Far too many bugs and glitches for a product that's been in development for 3 years in my opinion. It's still playable, and it's a hell of a good game, but some we're extremely irritating. Multiplayer is quite fun, although I couldn't play it for more than 2 or 3 hours at a time.

All in all, a fantastic game, but for anyone who might be interested in buying it either prepare for a few bugs or wait a few weeks for another patch.

Got the Platinum though :twisted:

Now what do I do with myself before the 13th?

I really haven't experienced all that many bugs... usually if there was one I could just leave the area, come back and everything would be fine. Nothing game breaking really.

I might (keyword: might) replay the game again before the 13th. I'm not really that excited for BO2. Also, was it just me, or was the achievement to win all the board games a real bitch? Also, since you got the platinum, how'd you steal from the convoy with out killing anyone?

I agree, the ending was not quite what I expected. I mean, I suspected one aspect of it (you can probably guess), but they now have a real way to continue on with the saga. The question is, who will the next character be? And will we play around with Connor some more?

I might (keyword: might) replay the game again before the 13th. I'm not really that excited for BO2. Also, was it just me, or was the achievement to win all the board games a real bitch? Also, since you got the platinum, how'd you steal from the convoy with out killing anyone?

To loot the convoy without killing them just use your fists, but try to avoid throwing them into trees and smashing their heads open etc. As long as they're still rolling about on the floor you should be O.K.

And I hated those board games :lol:

To loot the convoy without killing them just use your fists, but try to avoid throwing them into trees and smashing their heads open etc. As long as they're still rolling about on the floor you should be O.K.

And I hated those board games :lol:

Wow, I forgot fists don't always register as a kill. Sweet, thanks for the info. Also, glad I never have to play the board games again.... fanora (or whatever it was called) was actually kinda fun, but the other one was just a royal pain.

I've only played revelations it was ok I guess.... But never understood ending reminded me of tron

You... played revalations first? There is your problem. Any game EXCEPT that one was a good place to start the franchise with. If you're interested still, I recommend starting at AC2, or even just going full on to AC3. Usually a new ancestor allows for a better understanding of the story.

• 1 year later...
  • Moderators

Awwww yeah.

I am so pumped for this game especially after how surprisingly good AC4 was for me.

Now we are actually returning to good old europe, which means we will get to play in a proper city again. :P Am I right @ ?

I mean Paris looks just amazing and those huge crowds. :3

Only a bit less than 3 months to go.