Are we getting ANOTHER TranZit as the final DLC?

Electric Jesus

As you all must know, we started out getting a handful of multiplayer maps in each DLC accompanied by a single zombie map. Then with Rezzurection, they sensed that zombies was becoming more than just a side game mode; its fans had its own seperate community altogether. So they ended BO with a bang and gave us moon and the classic maps. As we know, BOII has the most ambitious zombie's yet. So, what is bigger than five all-zombie maps?

TRANZIT II.

What I mean is... We will get five new zombie maps, all of which are contained in a tranzit style mode. This way we get essentially a new seperate tranzit and several new survival maps that ate contained therein.

You might argue that it would be too difficult to program in a few months, but it still seems highly likely to me. Of course it could just be the return of several fan favorites, buuuuuttt....

Leave your thoughts.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Rezzurrection was made mainly so that people could get the Classic Zombie maps.

I mean, Treyarch could have easily made a Map Pack 4 and just toss Moon/Paris into it.

But I do like this idea. What if we get a new "Classic Zombies Campaign?" Like the maps from BO all interconnected somehow, and you can travel from Kino to Ascension to CotD, etc. Can't see this one happening due to character issues with CotD but it'd be neat!

The only problem I see with this (and believe me it kills me to drop the bomb) is the fact that we will have already paid for the single maps by the time the "Tranzit II" would be released. Why would we pay twice for the maps to be intertwined? I wouldn't do that. And for the "Season Pass" gamers, this wouldn't be a ten dollar discount, this would be a $25 rip-off. The only way I agree with this is if Flammenwerfer is correct. I would pay for a Black Ops Tranzit.

I doubt they would rip us off like that, just look at the reaction for how long they waited to release the classic maps. I don't know if they could do this, but I would love to see them release a Tranzit map with every DLC, or at least two of them.

Maybe it could go something like this:

1st DLC- One or two survival maps un-related to past or future Tranzit maps (like Nuketown Zombies).

2nd DLC- Completely new Tranzit map (Paris).

3rd DLC- One or two more independent survival maps, maybe even a new game mode for zombies.

4th DLC- Another new Tranzit map and Nuketown for those who didn't get one of the special editions.

I doubt they would rip us off like that, just look at the reaction for how long they waited to release the classic maps. I don't know if they could do this, but I would love to see them release a Tranzit map with every DLC, or at least two of them.

1st DLC- One or two survival maps un-related to past or future Tranzit maps (like Nuketown Zombies).

3rd DLC- One or two more independent survival maps, maybe even a new game mode for zombies.

4th DLC- Another new Tranzit map and Nuketown for those who didn't pre-order it.

Great ideas, but

"Nuketown for those who didn't pre-order it."

Nuketown Zombies isn't a pre-order bonus. But I know what you mean.

4th DLC- Another new Tranzit map and Nuketown for those who didn't pre-order it.

Great ideas, but

"Nuketown for those who didn't pre-order it."

Nuketown Zombies isn't a pre-order bonus. But I know what you mean.

Sorry, I meant to say those who didn't get Hardened or Care Package Edition. I was thinking of Nuketown 2025. :oops:

If... And emphasis on the if... They were to combine all previous maps into a TranZit style, it could be possible. If it goes like it looks, and you can only follow a set 'track' or 'tracks' between areas, then yes, it would work.

The crashed plane (I believe was in Germany) from Nacht has an outside already done, so it would be a building you could enter (similar to the barn) or just pass by.

Same stands for Verruckt. A building with a courtyard in Germany surrounded by a small town that would be in ruins.

Then Der reise would be the final point of this section in Germany, where you can use the Teleporter to arrive at modern-day kino.

Kino, would then need wrecked lunar lander parts if you wanted to get to Ascension, Or follow it outside and bravely the extremely long path to japan to find the ruins of Shi no numa.

From Ascension you can use the lunar landers to go to Shangri-la, kino, or the ruins of Shi no numa in a similar way the bus works.

The only one I can't fit is moon....

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard that Green Run is the name of the entire map we play Tranzit on. Tranzit is a mode, not a map. I bet we will get a new Green Run for some DLCs, then it will be split into survival maps like in Green Run.

I see no problem with a Black Ops Tranzit mode, remember why the original four were there? They were trapped behind a door with a teleporter in it. Treyarch opens the door, bam, it's ready to play. Teleporters can link every map, and they can be redesigned for the destroyed Earth.

To anyone who has Nuketown Zombies.

I Nuketown part of Tranzit?

If yes, then I think any DLC Zombie Maps will be connected to Tranzit Mode(Campaign). Themaps of course can be played seperatly in Survival and Grief Modes. There is a good chance(Though I hardly doubt it) that they could bring back the maps from WAW and BO1 but they won't be part of Tranzit.

Nuketown is separate from Green Run.

I believe every DLC will have a new Tranzit map, it seems that this is the new "standard" for zombie maps. I think it's fair to say that the general opinion of it is positive, to I think it's fair to say we should get one with each map pack. My question is will the last map pack be all zombies like last time? Black Ops 1 got 12 maps, MW3 got 12 maps, so 4 MP maps per pack, only adds up to 3. So maybe Pack 4 will have the 4th DLC Tranzit map, and a few throwback style maps.

Yes tranzit is the standard. I believe that every map pack will have one tranzit broken into 3 or 4 survival/grief maps. If they put nacht der untoten in the middle of Green run i think maybe they will put verrückt in the middle of the next one, and the shi no numa and then so on. Also im pretty sure the name Green Run is the name of a bus route. So maybe the fist map pack would be red run, blue run, yelow run, etc

I'm with ^ him. I believe we'll get four more Tranzit maps. Green Run is specifically identified as a part OF Tranzit and is specific to the Northern Hemisphere. Also, when loading up zombies, there's an entire globe with just a single location that you can choose from. There's no way Treyarch got this much money and would do so little with it. I mean Grief mode+the implementation of re-vamped matchmaking are cool and all, but they aren't bank-busting innovations. I really do expect when we get all DLCs, zombies mode will be essentially big enough to be a stand alone game as previously described.

TRANZIT II

TranZit is the game mode. Green Run is the map. You can play TranZit on Green Run, or you can play Survival/grief in the sections, but it's still Green Run.

I made the thread before that was found out, and it has already been mentioned in the above discussion. I guess I really should change the OP then...

A good point was raised though! The old crew haven't returned in ANY form yet (except richie-poo) but he doesn't count anymore because of the whole king of the zombies thing... So the O4 are surely going to strike back with a vengeance in the next DLC or a later one.

I think it will be like it is now. One BIG Map for the Campaing Mode which is then Broke into little maps for Survival/Grief. So I think that will be the Same for any new DLC's.

I just hope that the next one don't involve a Bus...or Fog....or those little bastards. Maybe a diferent way to travel.....OH! How about Undead Horse?