perks in TranZit question

zombieman9

I've noticed that different perks are in different locations (speed cola in diner). When the bus leaves (if you cant go back) how would we get those perks agian? What I thought is that you can get them in a little 12-pack :lol: . That would be funny. How do you think we will get them (IF we cant go back)?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Achievement just states you have to acquire perks before the power is on. Maybe there's random perk drops added into the bonus drop rotation or maybe you get a perk for killing a certain enemy type or whatever.

As to the original question I think the perks/PaP will be area specific in TranZit(IE: Diner=Speed Cola, Farm=Jugg etc...) but for the survival maps they will available in all areas. Thats just my guess.

There's also an achievement that says obtain 4 equipable items, maybe one of these items is some sort of generator that lets you power perk-a-cola machines?

I agree with this guy. But another thing since you don't need power or something related to purchasing the perks you can buy them anytime. Since you don't have to enter the bus and can just walk on your own. Buying perks shouldn't be difficult that is if they work the same as Survival.