Meet David Mason

bbobs2

Two threads in the same area in one night on two different topics... wow.... well ok I'll take it :D

Here is David Mason

Hows he look? You may want to start taking notes, you'll be getting to know him well in a few weeks guys! There isn't anything to take from this photo really, you can see the watch from the trailer, he has something on the right of his neck, possibly a audio device of some sort, below his right arm those are probably grenades of some sort but thought I'd post it :D

https://twitter.com/Treyarch/status/261203988320505856

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The throat thing is a microphone (they sell identical ones for gaming, and are used in the military, because they pick up vibrations from your vocal cords even if you are barely whispering.)

The arm thing is probably the grappling hook launcher harpoon thingy seen in the gameplay.

Those grenades might be willy Pete, but I can't confirm that for sure.

Here's a pic.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Willy_Pete

• 2 weeks later...

The thing on his arm is a PDA/GPS, but the "grenades" look a bit small for being grenades, maybe shotgun shells? But that's just my specs.

Actually, in the Single Player campaign you can see the character "launching" grenades with a special glove, so they could be a special type of grenade used for that purpose.

The thing on his arm is a PDA/GPS, but the "grenades" look a bit small for being grenades, maybe shotgun shells? But that's just my specs.

Actually, in the Single Player campaign you can see the character "launching" grenades with a special glove, so they could be a special type of grenade used for that purpose.

That's the XM31.