Cordis Die...is it?

bbobs2

Hello fellow CoDz members!

Remember back to the campaign trailers, Raul became an 'celebrity'

KQv90T800kw

the Youtube channel called Cordis Die had over 55 million subs.

This drew speculation across the whole of the forum, "Cordis Die", what does this mean? Many people (like me) probably went out in search for this youtube channel to see if it existed and if it meant anything, you may have come across many different channels but this to me seemed like the legit one:

http://www.youtube.com/user/cordisdie/videos?view=0

One video was uploaded here called new world.

__F0okDFRDQ

Some other sites do say this is an official YT channcel like game zone:

http://www.gamezone.com/products/call-of-duty-black-ops-2/news/cordis-die-youtube-channel-pops-up-following-release-of-new-call-of-duty-black-ops-2-trailer

but you can't be sure if this is true.

IF this was the an official one by Treyarch I would expect there to be more videos to introduce us to this character more. This has got me thinking, what if this an easter egg that runs through the game, so when BLOPS II does come out what if the video stream starts then?

Maybe videos that promote him and his product, as in-game we now get choices COULD we be able to make that split second choice, Raul or someone else?, this may effect other items but may not affect the overall result.

Maybe the channel is used to give us ideas of his whereabouts in game, so almost like a real time easter egg that links to a bigger easter egg in game? Maybe there is a bigger secret hiding!

Do you think that this channel is real?

Do you think that this channel could bring information during the games release?

Do you think this channel is here for another reason?

Is this channel even relevant?

Are you fed up of me asking you questions?

This is only an idea, me & my daydreaming :D Tell me what you think

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic