Something interesting

I found this on facebook, FPSRussia posted it stating that he would be there.

Link if the image doesn't work. http://www.atlantazombie.com/images/sto ... bpage7.gif

What i'm interested in is where it says about the CDD (Centre for Disease Development) trying to control the undead and create their own army, and the survivors are sick of it.

This got me thinking, will we be seeing this somewhere in zombies? We know we are playing as the CDC (Centre for Disease Control) and the CIA in the 4z4 mode, maybe they will play a bigger role sometime in the storyline?

What are your thoughts?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, I think they will have a side-role in the storyline. With an evil Nazi in Aether controlling vril, 115, and Zombies, I don't see government playing too big a role in a seemingly apocalyptic world anymore. What I think is that the CDC and CIA will be remnants of their former selves, trying in vain to keep control of an uncontrollable situation. The agents will essentially be agents of corporations that have already virtually sunk rock bottom, hence why they are away from their desks and instead fighting Zombies. However, US agencies have a notorious history for not working together, which can have disastrous results. *ahem* 9/11 *ahem*. But I do find it humorous how they would have them sabotaging each other, which will probably lead to their ultimate demise, story-wise.