Emblem Creator & Ghost perk!

bbobs2

Hey everyone!

David posted on twitter earlier this image:

This is a little look at the create an emblem feature & the pretty neat layout (which I'm loving) to me the way that emblem has been made it looks like there are a lot more features & as you can tell there is a few images we haven't had before (like the skull).

Call cards are also back with a bang! Course we also have clan tags back.

3 Days ago he also posted this:

I LOVE THIS!!!! This perk actually looks like it'll do something useful for once. I've always wanted to remain undetected when planting/defusing bombs :twisted: I like it!

The image looks like something from the trailers (I think it was the recent campaign one) so can we actually go invisible when attempting certain objectives?

Tell me what you think below! Have a good day guys :D

EDIT- Images are now working!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like what I'm seeing here. My only problem us that it seems we will be able to use letters freely in our emblem. Every immature moron is going to have "your mom" and a variety of swear words. I am decidedly not a fan of those kinds of emblems.

That's where the "Report" button comes in handy. The only reason that one may think that that doesn't work is BECAUSE each one is thinking that very same thing. Every time on Black Ops I see a girl's butt emblem or similar image, I always report. And then in mind I imagine them being banned from the game. I sure enough don't see them ever again.

Lol, it is unfortunate you can't go invisible though. I mean come on, it IS the future...

• 2 weeks later...

I really like what I'm seeing here. My only problem us that it seems we will be able to use letters freely in our emblem. Every immature moron is going to have "your mom" and a variety of swear words. I am decidedly not a fan of those kinds of emblems.

That's where the "Report" button comes in handy. The only reason that one may think that that doesn't work is BECAUSE each one is thinking that very same thing. Every time on Black Ops I see a girl's butt emblem or similar image, I always report. And then in mind I imagine them being banned from the game. I sure enough don't see them ever again.

Lol, it is unfortunate you can't go invisible though. I mean come on, it IS the future...

Yeah the report button definitely works. My cousin was banned from Emblem editor on Black Ops. It doesn't completely ban you. You just can't use that feature anymore.