Green Run, TranZit, and Moon! OH MY!! (BOII Storyline Theory

Ok people I typed this on my phone at first but it freaked our on me and deleted all of the text. I am rushing to recover my footing from that minor blow and am a bit pissed off, so forgive me if I seem overly concise.

I was just sitting and thinking when my derranged brain arrived on what I believe to be the current most plausible storyline theory related to moon and the two BOII maps, green run and tranzit.

One thing you need to know before I get started is the story behind the green run. The green run was a series of experiments in the manhattan project conducted at the Washington Hanford site. I feel 99% sure that this site will be the location of the map titled "green run."

The current most common theory for tranzit is that the main Easter egg is giving to revolve around repairing and utilizing a radio tower in order to contact and aid the original four. I believe this full-heartedly.

Ok, so, if the four tranzit survivors fully repaired a radio tower, how would they be able to help the original four? There is no way they could have any knowledge of the MPD**, so they couldn't really help with the richtofen situation.

It seems the only way they would be able to help them is to get them back into action on earth. The only way to do that would be via MDT, but the only one there leads to no mans land, which is a big no-no. So they must find a way to get back to earth some other way.

Here is where the main theory comes into play. I will tell you in advance that my main theory is...

The tranzit survivors use the tower of babble to instruct the original four on how to re-wire the MDT To send them to Hanford.

There is a specific tranzit survivor referred to as "the professor" or "the engineer." James C. Burns hinted heavily at this man being VERY significant in one way or another. As he is an engineer or professor he certainly has a vast knowledge of how machinery works. Regardless of how vast his industrial knowledge is, there is really no way he could find out how to operate an MDT unless he had inside knowledge. This would mean being directly affiliated with group 935 or the manhattan project.

I find the latter more likely, as he is american. The former shouldn't be discounted though. I actually have a thread on that already; check in the tranzit section for yourself. Anyway, If this man (the engineer) was operating at Hanford he would have had massive knowledge on MDTs. It is unlikely that "five" was the only testing ground for american MDTs.

So, through completing the additions and repairs to the radio tower he would be able to instruct the original four On how to re-route the Lunar MDT to a mainframe on earth (apart from area 51). Naturally the engineer would instruct them to wire the pad to the only earthbound mainframe he could possibly know the exact coordinates of. the only possible mainframe that fits that description Would be one he worked with IN HANFORD!

TL;DR: The tower of babble sends messages from the tranzit survivors, telling the original four how to relink the MDT to Hanford. This is possible because the tranzit survivor dubbed "the professor" worked there and therefore knew its exact coordinates. So naturally green run would be unlocked after the campaign, and features the original four and is located at the Hanford site.

I could go on but I will leave any additional speculation To all of you. in other words I'm just too damn lazy. :mrgreen: it seems farfetch'd but when you put the puzzle pieces together, YOU GET A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE OF A SCHPLEEN, UND DAS IST WUNDERBAR!! NYAAHAHAAA!!!

Edit:

HEY GUYS! Reporting back here after 3 months, to bring some new info! As you know it is the eve of due rise's release (already out for Europeans!) and we have lots of info. One is highly relevant.

First off, I thought this theory died with green run's release, but only now upon reading the following do I realize that it still applies to DLC, and Die Rise!

New achievement:

High maintenance: Be the architect of their instruction.

This is the achievement for the Easter egg, and to me it screams "build something for people contacting you from afar!" sound familiar? I think I may have been on to something here! We'll know soon. As far as I know no advances towards completing the egg have been made, so for now it remains a mystery.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EJ you have an active and creative mind, I like how you think. I am a little concerned that green run could just be the solo for Tranzit and the community have perhaps run a little far with their creative thinking. However it would be nice if your right and there is a little more to Greenrun than I imagined.

While I am here and talking about GR just wanted to say, I get a feeling Tombstone is a jukebox, awarded in solo on Tranzit to save progress and other absurd things.

Oooh and Radio waves are a form of energy..

Some people were disappointed that "the survival mode is just parts of tranzit so it's not creative!" I think there will be more than just tranzit survival maps. The only other map we know exists is GREEN RUN, so it makes sense that this would be a survival map. Plus it's not even a matter of logic really. Fans love survival. Obviously treyarch wants to slip us an extra treat. Who are we to think poorly of our masters and assume they won't give it to us? :mrgreen:

The thing is I've heard different opinions on this.

That is why I am asking.

But you are just assuming that as well aren't you? :P

But don't get me wrong I would like another survival map as well.

The reason you are getting different answers is because you're talking to people who simply do not know the answer. No one except Treyarch's circle know. All anyone else can do is guess.

Some people were disappointed that "the survival mode is just parts of tranzit so it's not creative!" I think there will be more than just tranzit survival maps. The only other map we know exists is GREEN RUN, so it makes sense that this would be a survival map. Plus it's not even a matter of logic really. Fans love survival. Obviously treyarch wants to slip us an extra treat. Who are we to think poorly of our masters and assume they won't give it to us? :mrgreen:

What about Nuketown Zombies?

What about Nuketown Zombies?

Nuketown zombies is most likely going to lack any REALLY significant story relevance (but not be completely devoid of significance.) this is because the majority of players will not have nuketown zombies upon the game's launch. Also, if it WAS available later through DLCs, it wouldn't make sense timeline-wise. UNLESS Its storyline significance was so negligible, it's placement in the timeline doesn't affect the rest of the story too dramatically.

• 3 months later...