Der Riese girl crying

zombieman9

I've looked all over youtube and no one on youtube has found this. If you go to the stairs in the garage (thompson room) you will be able to hear a girl crying. You have to be at the top of the stairs. It is NOT Samantha because we know she is on moon. It could be Sophia or a future playable female character. It could even just be something to scare you a little. The crying sounds like she could be 16-25 years old. If someone already posted something about this, tell me so I can take this down. No i do not have proof to post. If you want proof, play the map! I found this on the XBox360 version. Who do you think this is?

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah similar to the sounds heard Verruckt, it's likely just an added scare factor. Something they should've added to most of the maps since then, I always thought they were a nice touch, especially at first when playing alone.

Yeah similar to the sounds heard Verruckt, it's likely just an added scare factor. Something they should've added to most of the maps since then, I always thought they were a nice touch, especially at first when playing alone.

Got that right, playing Verruckt alone especially W@W Version was super scary. Like you said maps since then should have added them in, Origins would have been perfect for a spooky feel, OR even MOTD?

• 1 month later...

Just started playing the map and defiantly noticeable in furnace room before power on and after opening other-side. I'm just messing around solo trying to do different things and combos beakers ,radios, mice before power. And you can hear her in corner by furnace maybe only after playing radios.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe there should be a more Horror type addition to Zombies. Better that world at war cause in all honesty they aren't that scary. However I also don't want them to try too hard to be scary or it will Pass as goofy and you will be able to see the scare coming from miles away. A good scare is one that blends in to the Map and can get you creeped out. The sensation when you are playing in the dark that makes you feel so uncomfortable. Maybe theres a painting on the wall of something disturbing that seeps into your mind the more you see it. Put that into the Best training room because it forces the player to see the imagery. 

Another Good way to scare is to have a pitch dark room where all you can see is the glow from the zombies eyes. This gives the Player a sense of panic if they find themselves ambushed while in this room.