Secret Game Mode?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't want to be a buzzkill, but 1 of the 4 shown colors represents the map+mode 'TranZit: Bus Stop Survival'. This means that all Survival maps will have their own color (at least that's what I assume). Survival alone will be able to fill up 4+ colors.

I could be wrong of course, if the color wheel shows only the gamemodes. With the text below it going into further detail within that gamemode. I'm leaning towards option 1 though.

Don't want to be a buzzkill, but 1 of the 4 shown colors represents the map+mode 'TranZit: Bus Stop Survival'. This means that all Survival maps will have their own color (at least that's what I assume). Survival alone will be able to fill up 4+ colors.

I could be wrong of course, if the color wheel shows only the gamemodes. With the text below it going into further detail within that gamemode. I'm leaning towards option 1 though.

I noticed that too but there is 4 colors and it means for game only 4 survival maps?

But we have Bus Stop, Diner, Farm, Facility, Town and Nuketown 2025 - 6 maps.

What would be wrong with another DOA? I'm not particularly a fan of DOA, but why should it NOT be there and be denied to those that like it?

Because I'm human and it's an opinion? Personally , I think there's better possibilities than DOA but if it ends up in there, well what can I do right?

I noticed that too but there is 4 colors and it means for game only 4 survival maps?

But we have Bus Stop, Diner, Farm, Facility, Town and Nuketown 2025 - 6 maps.

Exactly, it just doesn't add up, on the contrary the modes make a perfect match. I bet you unlock it once you finish single player 8-)

Perhaps it's this green run thing

Green Run is most likely a map built specifically for survival mode, much like the classic zombies modes we know.

If you look at the equivalent wheel for multiplayer game modes on MW3 Elite, it shows the three game modes you play the most and then a fourth section that's simply "other". This wheel probably shows the three maps that you play the most and the fourth section is simply the combined time of the rest.

Perhaps it's this green run thing

Green Run is most likely a map built specifically for survival mode, much like the classic zombies modes we know.

If you look at the equivalent wheel for multiplayer game modes on MW3 Elite, it shows the three game modes you play the most and then a fourth section that's simply "other". This wheel probably shows the three maps that you play the most and the fourth section is simply the combined time of the rest.

I really disagree. It is not "probably" anything. No one heres knows anything to be able to say it is "probably" this or "probably" that. At this point, it is pure guessing.

I'm not sure about this, lets have a look through what we already know:

1) TranZit

2) 4z4 on survival maps

3) survival up to 8 players!

There's three, it really depends on how you take it but in the achievements list it says:

"In Green Run, pacify at least 10 zombies with 1 EMP."

Other acheivements say:

"In TranZit"

I'm going to have to go with luse on this one.

Personally it sounds like those are two different maps entirly, Green Run COULD be TranZit just without the bus (green=eco friendly).

So could Green Run be the map we unlock after the campaign like some of you have suggested?

Paterandreas said about "TranZit: Bus Stop Survival", what if green run was "TranZit- The Green Run"?

With regards to dunbarian, :D

The green run was a series of experiments in the manhattan project, conducted at the Hanford site in Washington. My personal opinion on this is that the Hanford facility will in fact be a new map. If so, it will likely hold more story relevance than tranZit.

Edit: for those of you who are BIIIGGG STOOPPID DOO DOO HEADS, the above coincides with the fact that I DO agree

With Dun, that green run will be specific to the classic zombie mode, dubbed "survival". I feel that apart from the possible connection with the tower of babble, tranzit will have a more non canonical story relevance like CotD, and green run will be more specific to The storyline. If anything I expect THIS to be unlocked after the campaign. It may even have the original fearsome foursome!

Hanford: Der Riese gets 'Murica'd!

With regards to dunbarian, :D

The green run was a series of experiments in the manhattan project, conducted at the Hanford site in Washington. My personal opinion on this is that the Hanford facility will in fact be a new map. If so, it will likely hold more story relevance than tranZit.

Edit: for those of you who are BIIIGGG STOOPPID DOO DOO HEADS, the above coincides with the fact that I DO agree

With Dun, that green run will be specific to the classic zombie mode, dubbed "survival". I feel that apart from the possible connection with the tower of babble, tranzit will have a more non canonical story relevance like CotD, and green run will be more specific to The storyline. If anything I expect THIS to be unlocked after the campaign. It may even have the original fearsome foursome!

Hanford: Der Riese gets 'Murica'd!

No map to date has a "non canonical story relevance" bar Dead Ops Arcade. Like I said, we know too little to be making vast claims like you are doing. On that note as well, I think you are being far too confident that there's going to be anything more than a minor Biblical reference in Zombies, especially in an aspect that isn't even released yet.

I don't mean that any map lacks significance. I just meant that it would hold more of a der riese feel story wise than say five.

As for the theory part, it's just that--a theory. No real facts, just my thoughts. No need to take any of my dementia-venting verbal vischissoise to heart.

Also, I don't knus what you mean about the religious thing. I didn't knowingly bring up religion in that last post. The tower of babble is decidedly not religious, as well as the rest of the CoDz storyline in my opinion.

I don't mean that any map lacks significance. I just meant that it would hold more of a der riese feel story wise than say five.

As for the theory part, it's just that--a theory. No real facts, just my thoughts. No need to take any of my dementia-venting verbal vischissoise to heart.

Also, I don't knus what you mean about the religious thing. I didn't knowingly bring up religion in that last post. The tower of babble is decidedly not religious, as well as the rest of the CoDz storyline in my opinion.

A "der riese feel story wise than say five"? You're not saying maps lack significance. You're just saying that some are insignificant.

As for the theory, theories need to be based on facts. Furthermore, for a theory to be considered a true scientific theory, it must be falsifiable. This is one of the reasons string theory is considered pseudoscience by some. In this way, all BOII theories are not falsifiable, therefore making them at best second-hand theories until new info comes out. They're just personally not my cup of tea, and I hate to see so much gusto go into what I don't think will be considerable return of investment.

The Tower of Babel is in a story from Genesis, of the Bible, of Christianity. That makes it inherently religious.

EDIT: CoDz storyline?

Murder, perhaps you are right in saying that I shouldn't have said "probably" so much. Even though it seems to me that mine was the most rational explanation, at the end of the day it was just a theory.

So my THEORY is that Green Run will be a survival map, exactly like Electric said: taking place at the Hanford site. It makes sense, given all sorts of evidence that we've been given, especially the stuff involving the Manhattan Project.

Also, Murder, I feel like you're being very picky about what Electric says. He's not saying that "Five" is irrelevant or insignificant. It's just less involved as to the progression of the storyline of our characters, not not-canonical to the zombies story as a whole. I feel like TranZit will be involved in the storyline, but not directly related to our characters, while Green Run will follow them.

Murder, perhaps you are right in saying that I shouldn't have said "probably" so much. Even though it seems to me that mine was the most rational explanation, at the end of the day it was just a theory.

So my THEORY is that Green Run will be a survival map, exactly like Electric said: taking place at the Hanford site. It makes sense, given all sorts of evidence that we've been given, especially the stuff involving the Manhattan Project.

Also, Murder, I feel like you're being very picky about what Electric says. He's not saying that "Five" is irrelevant or insignificant. It's just less involved as to the progression of the storyline of our characters, not not-canonical to the zombies story as a whole. I feel like TranZit will be involved in the storyline, but not directly related to our characters, while Green Run will follow them.

True dat.

What I meant about the five thing was that it's connections are more subtle. For example, while playing you see a mainframe behind a window and think "the US captured mdts and made new ones eh?" rather than searching for notes and radios.

I totally get you on the theories, but sometimes I can't help it . :mrgreen:

Also I knew about the tower of BABEL, not babble, and that this is a reference to it. However I meant that the zombie's storyline is not centrally religious, and that the "tower of babble" is merely a clever joke or play-on.

Not sure what you mean by CoDz storyline. Are you confused by what I meant by it? Call of duty zombies storyline? :roll:

TD1: The rationality is your opinion. I don't think we have enough info to really determine that.

TD2: Based on similar names? I think that is very little to go on.

TD3: Well, yes. I'm being picky. But needlessly, I don't think.What you say is correct. "Five" and other such maps have a deep impact on the storyline, but usually not so much on our main characters, but that is because they focus on aspects of the storyline OTHER than the characters.

EJ1: There's lots of clues in "Five". There's notes found throughout. There's hints of reverse engineering. There's the chalkboards. The date of it is a big whopping clue.

EJ2: Lol.

EJ3: Ah okay. But yes, I agree that the storyline isn't religious.

EJ4: Ohhh. I thought you were referring to the website, not the franchise. Gotcha.