ReTweeting Rock image...

My default web browser is Google Chrome which allows me to download extensions like the Twitter app extension! This allows me to see any tweets that have been posted to Twitter on a window at the bottom right (it is a good extension but to my point)

Jimmy posted the above image,

Reza posted a minute after Jimmy with this image:

A different rock!

Treyarch then posted another image but said "You'll never guess...http://ow.ly/i/11XBN ^tZ"

Yes ANOTHER ROCK! The tZ could be TranZit but I've put it here just in case.

Tom Syndicate retweeted all of these. BUT in his Twitter page 21 minutes ago (after Jimmy, Reza AND Treyarch tweeted) he posted this

"115th!!!"

With this image:

What could this be & is it anything relevant?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MMX,are you implying that Syndicate is overrated and not the best zombie player of all time? :o

I agree

Overrated isn't the word I would use. But yes, he is. And he is not even close to being the best. I despise him so much. I can tell you why, but not here. I want to try to be civil. If you want to know why, PM me.

:lol: Benn from PTG at EuroGamer was like "I met Syndicate in real life, and I feel bad for making fun of him all this time because he's just so small - like a child."

Yeah I mean he really isn't that good. Anyone check out his MPL challenge with Yote Slayer on Ascension? Dude puts himself right next to the MPL and Yotes across the map. Guess who wins? :roll:

On topic, I think at best maybe it could be a nod to the music Easter Egg. At worst - another chance to have a laugh on the community (all in good fun i'm sure). We'll find out in a three weeks :D

MMX,are you implying that Syndicate is overrated and not the best zombie player of all time? :o

I agree

Overrated isn't the word I would use. But yes, he is. And he is not even close to being the best. I despise him so much. I can tell you why, but not here. I want to try to be civil. If you want to know why, PM me.

Don't like him either to be honest. Don't know what the big deal is about him. Can't quite put my tongue on it but there's something about him I just don't like.

Anyways back on topic. I'm starting to get annoyed with all these little teasers.

I agree

Don't like him either to be honest. Don't know what the big deal is about him. Can't quite put my tongue on it but there's something about him I just don't like.

Anyways back on topic. I'm starting to get annoyed with all these little teasers.

I think I might know why you hate Syndicate... Is it because he is a money-whore who doesn't care about his fan base and only for his likes/favourites?

Ok, you know what? I hate being "that guy", but I have to put my foot down. Whether or not you like Tom syndicate is completely irrelevant and discussing that subject is unacceptable in this topic. Please go elsewhere to discuss that (preferably the off-topic section), if you wish to further the discussion at all. If not, or until then, you should only discuss the tweets In the OP, as I am sure this was the intention of the original poster (bbobs). Seriously, guys, I thought we were past that stuff. I don't mean to hate, but it needs to stop NOW.

-peace; EJ.

Ok, you know what? I hate being "that guy", but I have to put my foot down. Whether or not you like Tom syndicate is completely irrelevant and discussing that subject is unacceptable in this topic. Please go elsewhere to discuss that (preferably the off-topic section), if you wish to further the discussion at all. If not, or until then, you should only discuss the tweets In the OP, as I am sure this was the intention of the original poster (bbobs). Seriously, guys, I thought we were past that stuff. I don't mean to hate, but it needs to stop NOW.

-peace; EJ.

On the contrary, hating Syndicate is quite relevant to the thread. While I do agree a line must be drawn, his lack of credibility is directly correlated to the impossibility of there being any meaning to his twitter account.

-peace; EJ.

On the contrary, hating Syndicate is quite relevant to the thread. While I do agree a line must be drawn, his lack of credibility is directly correlated to the impossibility of there being any meaning to his twitter account.

Well I will give you that, but you can't deny that saying "he is a money whore who doesn't care about fans and only cares about his like/sub count" is a bit excessive and off topic. Anyway, let's move on with the actual thread.

Obviously the only place we've seen three identical stones in zombies is the music so I think it is just a nod towards that. You know how in ascension, moon, and a few other maps, the three music items were different? This is probably a hint that we need to find ROCKS in the new map. Or meteors or whatever they are.

Kinda harsh to see people gravitating towards the negative aspects of this thread rather than the positive. JZ's rock looks to have an interesting composition, almost mettalic. I am not sure about the other stones, though Syndicates looks quite matt and lusterless in appearance compared to Jimmys. Any geologists here, I would imagine someone could identify these materials just by the colour and luster.

Well, I've been reading stuff on CoDz since July, but I had to make an account to say that I agree.. Syndicate is overrated.

For the love of god...

............................................________

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,

.........................,/...............................................”:,

.....................,?......................................................\,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:”........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\