Elite for zombies!!!! The info you may have missed!!!

So as many of you know COD have released a elite trailer (which is now FREE!!!!). But we have actually gained SO much from this trailer in ways of zombies & elite. So here I go!

Here is an image of the elite within zombies. Below I will be explaining what I have found, feel free to add anything I've missed in the comment below.

So now in Elite we can track the amount of zombie kills we have, this player has a total of 30K... 30K that's a lot of zombies!

We can now track how accurate we are too, a very nice feature.

OH SHOOT! HANG ON A MINUTE WE HAVE A LINK!!! Remember that image with the zombie head being shot at? We can now track our headshot ratio, the image above it was an image that Treyarch used on their Twitter picture! Ideas like this floated around the forum for a while but now it is confirmed.

We can now calcualate the amount of downs we have in a game, this will be good for sorting the men from the CODZ players!

I haven't seen this anywhere so lemme just say it. The ray gun is back

:D :D :D :D :D

Above the Ray Gun image we have a map which is now confirmed called Farm where this player played on survival mode, they got to round 32, the best weapon he used was the Ray Gun with a total of 234 kills!

Now onto the right side, below the amount of matches played we have 23 matches, above this we have "TranZit- Bus Stop survival".

So we now have a few things confirmed, one thing I would like to say, if the headshot image Treyarch released on their Twitter page relates to this, then what about the others... I'll leave you with that thought. (Or I'll put the images in later :D)

*EDIT:

Here are some of the images that Treyarch have used as their picture which could relate to Elite (image URLs copied from punkrocks amazing countdown post: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=24073 (I hope you don't mind!)).:

These could also be locations in TranZit or other zombie related items (e.g. perks, new signs etc.).

EDIT:

Just want to say thanks to P Diddily!

This image:

As the spoiler says this is the image above the kills at the top of the page, thanks for pointing it out!

Also Paterandreas said:

"- 232 matches played, 23 of those were on the map Bus Stop with Survival as gamemode."

Thanks bud!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Awesome! So now we know what those pictures are...

And we have a confirmation of TWO survival map names! Farm and Bus-Stop!

Great find!

Every area in Tranzit will be a survival map,friend. ;)

And the Ray Gun is back. Well there has never been much doubt about it returning,but it is always good to get a confirmation. ^^

This is correct.

And nice job bbobs for posting this! Your image isn't working though, looks like you have an extra box in the beginning. Should work if you remove one of them.

Oh and this is gonna be awesome. Finally I can show off my headshot skills. Hell yeah!

This is correct.

And nice job bbobs for posting this! Your image isn't working though, looks like you have an extra box in the beginning. Should work if you remove one of them.

Oh and this is gonna be awesome. Finally I can show off my headshot skills. Hell yeah!

Ah thank you! I've fixed it now, shrunk the image down & removed the spoiler as I thought it spoiled it (how ironic...). And just tidied it all up really.

I'm just looking forward to competitions with this, if you can have a battle on MP of how many people you've killed altogether then why can't you have a battle to the top of the leaderboard in Zombies... now I'm excited :D

Man, I can't wait to see that my best weapon on a survival map is the wonder weapon! :lol:

But in all seriousness, this does look cool. And it'll be nice to have a very official way of tracking stats and, more importantly, personal records.

I am confused though: they said that Elite is free, but what of DLC? Since DLC is such a big part of why people even bother with Elite, I find it strange that they didn't mention it.

EDIT: Nevermind, just read about the Season Pass. There goes another $50 :roll:

Just wanted to point out a few things you skipped or stated incorrectly...

- 232 matches played, 23 of those were on the map Bus Stop with Survival as gamemode.

- Only 80 downs in 232 games. That's 1 down per 3 games. Used to be impossible unless you disconnect/stop most of your games without a single down. Possible new gamemode that is NOT ended by downs? (Buyable end? Other ways to lose except getting downed?)

- 232 matches played, 23 of those were on the map Bus Stop with Survival as gamemode.

- Only 80 downs in 232 games. That's 1 down per 3 games. Used to be impossible unless you disconnect/stop most of your games without a single down. Possible new gamemode that is NOT ended by downs? (Buyable end? Other ways to lose except getting downed?)

Thanks to you and P Diddily! I've put the info in the OP!

You raise a VERY good point about the downs... the information up there could relate to the bus stop survival map but then 30K kills could be quite a lot to get in only 23 matches... I like the idea of a buyable ending, it would be something to strive for (but it better be hard to get to!)

could just be 4v4, cause one team has to win by the other team going down. These stats could just be someone who has played that alot.

• 3 weeks later...