Don't be disappointed

I'm putting this thread here for the sole purpose of most of the whining and disappointment here. I've witnessed a hell of a lot of whining and ungrateful comments about the info we are receiving regarding black ops 2 zombies. I for one am really excited just for the little glimpses we have been given and I think you all should be too, have any of you ever thought about Treyarch not wanting to ruin this for us? Drip feeding us tiny bits of information so that we can figure it all out for ourselves, which by the way is something we have all been doing to piece together the zombies storyline for quite some time. Now, feel free to put opinions below or whatever. I'm just sick and tired of seeing so many negative comments about the whole thing, we need to be grateful seeing as this is more information than we were given for Black ops 1.

Remove this thread if you like, I just wanted to put my point across somewhere where it'd maybe be noticed. Be happy everyone, Black ops 2 is being released in 31 days and counting. Just a month away!

:)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm putting this thread here for the sole purpose of most of the whining and disappointment here. I've witnessed a hell of a lot of whining and ungrateful comments about the info we are receiving regarding black ops 2 zombies. I for one am really excited just for the little glimpses we have been given and I think you all should be too, have any of you ever thought about Treyarch not wanting to ruin this for us? Drip feeding us tiny bits of information so that we can figure it all out for ourselves, which by the way is something we have all been doing to piece together the zombies storyline for quite some time. Now, feel free to put opinions below or whatever. I'm just sick and tired of seeing so many negative comments about the whole thing, we need to be grateful seeing as this is more information than we were given for Black ops 1.

Remove this thread if you like, I just wanted to put my point across somewhere where it'd maybe be noticed. Be happy everyone, Black ops 2 is being released in 31 days and counting. Just a month away!

+1

So basically, "I'm going to make a thread to show how much better I am than all the people who are disappointed with what we've gotten so far." Gotcha.

;)

• Moderators

So basically, "I'm going to make a thread to show how much better I am than all the people who are disappointed with what we've gotten so far." Gotcha.

I think she basically wants to say that people should play the game before they make a judgement on it.

And that she is tired of people writing how bad it will be only because they haven't seen a full gameplay video. :roll:

I think she basically wants to say that people should play the game before they make a judgement on it.

And that she is tired of people writing how bad it will be only because they haven't seen a full gameplay video. :roll:

This. My point exactly.

If that's how you like to see it then see it that way, won't make any difference to me :)

+2 for not argueing with Titan.

I'm not one to argue, gets me nowhere.

Sorry, but I read the first post and it just seems like a holier-than-thou post. If that wasn't your intention, then I apologize. Just what it looks like.

That's fine, and I'm sorry that it came across like you saw it but I genuinely want everyone to be positive about the whole thing instead of being so negative, it's not nice to see.

Personally, I'm fine with the amount of info we've got about Zombies. Two Trailers, hints towards new locations and bosses, and the reveal of a new feature! What did we get for WaW? One trailer. What did we get for Black Ops I? Nothing. I mean, GKNOVA6 was incredible, but focused much more on Campaign. We got pretty much no information at all. This year we've got loads. And it's good. :D

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. But I will find you, and I will give you a hug.

+1.

As was stated above, I get where you're coming from, but even still. The way you presented that thought was a little... Harsh. Regardless of what you feel, your expression of it shouldn't be made in such a way that it intentionally puts down other members.

Well, as I always say, "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

even so, I can't help but feel that I need to put that our there to prevent any future "misunderstandings" along the lines of the one in the above conversation.

Peace.

-EJ

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. But I will find you, and I will give you a hug.

+1.

haha, yay!