So what we waiting for now?

By they way whoever said to go play another NEW game, yea man some of us can't afford to buy more games. I can barely afford BO2, college is killing me.

Sorry about your luck, but the point still stands. Shit go outside and play some extreme frisbee or hackey sack or something(College kids still do that right?)But obsessing over a game to the point where you're frustrated and worried is very counter productive and will inevitably lead to dissapointment.

I think the main point is:

Get a life it's game, hundreds come out every year, if it's good great, if it's shitty then I'll trade it in and keep on playing Blops1 for my zombie fix. Aside from that it doesn't affect my life at all, nor does lack of new gameplay footage or other details affect yours or the people who are complaining.

Haha ok man i get you are trying to be the solver of life, I do have a life. School, work and friends are there but we are talking about CODZ so of course there will be all kinds of complaining since it's a website focusing on the zombies franchise. In fact, I hardly play now, Ive only been playing zombies.

I think the main point is:

Deal with it, you are not going to change minds just as we have to deal with waiting. ;)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's move on and talk about what we can expect in the next 4 weeks shall we...

Is Treyarch going to wait till the early birds start leaking all the zombies info or will Treyarch beat them to it with more official releases? Judging from Halo 4, Black ops 2 couls be J-tagged and played in hours after falling in the wrong hands.

I'm really hoping for some info on Grief mode and Nuketown zombies before it's all leaked. Treyarch did a good job hyping up their brand new TranZit campaign mode, but keeping Grief mode and others in the dark.

Let's move on and talk about what we can expect in the next 4 weeks shall we...

Is Treyarch going to wait till the early birds start leaking all the zombies info or will Treyarch beat them to it with more official releases? Judging from Halo 4, Black ops 2 couls be J-tagged and played in hours after falling in the wrong hands.

I'm really hoping for some info on Grief mode and Nuketown zombies before it's all leaked. Treyarch did a good job hyping up their brand new TranZit campaign mode, but keeping Grief mode and others in the dark.

Like most people I'm clucking for new details, new gameplay, new any thing. Just so i can run to my friends and be like "look look look"

But at the same time, I hope that i don't find out to much and ruin it all on release. But the deliveries from the bus were a let down to be honest, we knew there were customables (or what ever the hell there called.) but the video at the end was pointless in my eyes. MEHHHHHHHHHH!

In response to the quote above, I hope for the same as you. I hope were told about the new info from Treyarch rather than some random tomdickharryz.

O well under a month now...

No offense Mix, we never got info on the story or characters with any of the trailers. I don't know if you were implying we did and if you weren't implying that, fine. I remember how pissed off I was when the Call of the Dead trailer was released, I was fuming. Little did I know that the Easter Egg would be pretty crucial (regardless of the fact that I've played the map once since I finished said easter egg Summer of 2011). When they released the Zombie Labs trailer they gave us basically nothing about Moon except one frame of the pyramid in the Behind the Scenes trailer. I was also overjoyed with the Shangri-La trailer when it was released but haven't played that map since I finally finished Time Travel Will Tell this past summer.

I do know where you are coming from when you say we deserve more but they are giving us SOMETHING which you have to appreciate when we got NOTHING but the leaked Five intro and the orange screens. We still have 3 and a half weeks and they should release more (although for some reason they released the Launch Trailer).

Hell, I was pissed when I first saw the TranZit trailer, too. I slowly realized that it may be a good idea and never forget that it is an additional mode to the one we know and love. I am beyond angry because XBOX is getting the maps early AGAIN ( :evil: ) but I just have to take what I can get and that is the first on disc maps.

If they released too much in the trailer, would you be disappointed. Plenty of people say that about movies so why not with Zombies.

Trailers don't show EVERYTHING so we need to give them a chance to hand us the game, and then we can condemn them if necessary :twisted:

Heed my advice people, enjoy the calm before the storm.

In less than a month, this place is going to blow up. Between TranZit's story, all the strategies and gameplay coming from Survival and Grief mode, not to mention Custom games and Nuketown zombies, and ranking systems. Oh, and theater mode? And oh, with Elite now being free we'll have even more challanges and other things coming up from that. I mean it's literally gonna be a madhouse around here on November 13.

So kick back, soak it in, and make sure you get in any last big posts before BO2 drops. Cause once it hits, we're gonna be some be some busy bees. Zombees that is ;)

Heed my advice people, enjoy the calm before the storm.

In less than a month, this place is going to blow up. Between TranZit's story, all the strategies and gameplay coming from Survival and Grief mode, not to mention Custom games and Nuketown zombies, and ranking systems. Oh, and theater mode? And oh, with Elite now being free we'll have even more challanges and other things coming up from that. I mean it's literally gonna be a madhouse around here on November 13.

So kick back, soak it in, and make sure you get in any last big posts before BO2 drops. Cause once it hits, we're gonna be some be some busy bees. Zombees that is ;)

I so thought you were gonna go all TDKR on me with the last paragraph. There's a storm coming fellow CoDz'ers. Some people are gonna be wondering why they could live so large and leave so little (brains) for the rest of us :twisted: