So what we waiting for now?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So with these deliverys, we are recieving little clues, but whats Treyarchs next plan for reveals.

I wanna know:

Are we expecting something today from them?

Are we going to be told about all these delivery items? If so when?

If no, are we just hoping for more info before release?

Silly me, we still have got:

The Zombie Bus will be dropping time-limited exclusives from Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 Zombies, right here. We’ll be covering the Tranzit-touring transport with Zombie Feed posts from 10/8 to 10/11, including a final stop on Friday, October 12th, featuring never-before-seen gameplay footage.

So with these deliverys, we are recieving little clues, but whats Treyarchs next plan for reveals.

I wanna know:

The Zombie Bus will be dropping time-limited exclusives from Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 Zombies, right here. We’ll be covering the Tranzit-touring transport with Zombie Feed posts from 10/8 to 10/11, including a final stop on Friday, October 12th, featuring never-before-seen gameplay footage.

Didn't we get that with GTTV? I hope there's more though.

I wanna know:

Didn't we get that with GTTV? I hope there's more though.

Well I did think that at first but this is from the callofduty.com, and they have posted all the deliveries on their own site, so I am assuming that they will post this video on their site (and it should be exclusive)

"You may have missed this delivery, but don't rage quit yet – the zombie bus' last delivery puts some of these puzzle pieces together.

Stay tuned to the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Facebook page for the final reveal."

I think this is the never before seen gameplay..

Yeah I saw that. Makes me wonder, was there ever even a delivery 7? Excited for some gameplay! :mrgreen:

Im over being hyped up for new zombie reveals and then being let down by the delivery. Just give me the f'n game already. Treyarch, your teasers suck. Waiting to see something impressive has only left me with blue balls.

I have a fear that the lack of quality zombie info we've been receiving is a result of the developers putting the majority of their focus into the single-story campaign and MP. And the zombie part is just an after thought being rushed and crammed on the disk at the last moment. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how many corners the developers cut this time around.

I'm super excited for this game. But the teasers Treyarch has given us thus far don't wet my appetite at all. It actually pisses me off at how little they have to show for all the dev time they've had to work on it.

Hope they prove me wrong come release day

- Mix

Im over being hyped up for new zombie reveals and then being let down by the delivery. Just give me the f'n game already. Treyarch, your teasers suck. Waiting to see something impressive has only left me with blue balls.

I have a fear that the lack of quality zombie info we've been receiving is a result of the developers putting the majority of their focus into the single-story campaign and MP. And the zombie part is just an after thought being rushed and crammed on the disk at the last moment. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how many corners the developers cut this time around.

I'm super excited for this game. But the teasers Treyarch has given us thus far don't wet my appetite at all. It actually pisses me off at how little they have to show for all the dev time they've had to work on it.

Hope they prove me wrong come release day

- Mix

Whaaaaaaaat. Dude. An afterthought? Zombies an afterthought? You mean the same Zombies that went from an unlockable bonus in World at War to having so much jampacked into it (Grief, open-world campaign, adjustable settings, theater mode, and, of course, survival) that it could easily be its own standalone game?

That Zombies?

Whaaaaaaaat. Dude. An afterthought? Zombies an afterthought? You mean the same Zombies that went from an unlockable bonus in World at War to having so much jampacked into it (Grief, open-world campaign, adjustable settings, theater mode, and, of course, survival) that it could easily be its own standalone game?

That Zombies?

Some of those features you mentioned basically come with the territory of now being on the MP server (ie Grief, Adjustable Settings, Theater mode).

I was expecting to see new weapons in this latest teaser. Instead I see one new weapon and the old revolver with a new name attached to it.

I expected to see new maps or areas of the map. Instead we see the same spot that we saw at the end of the last zombie teaser vid. And I want to see new stuff in these maps. Yet I see the new map covered with recycled models and textures from the previous two games.

We've gotten no news about the story or new characters.

Haven't seen any new traps, or environmental hazards. Haven't seen anything new with how we interact with the environment, other than there being a bus.

From what I've seen, it looks like a custom map that could have been made for BO zombies, had the developers allowed custom maps to be made for BO zombies.

So far I've seen a half-assed upgrade to their last game.

That Zombies?

Some of those features you mentioned basically come with the territory of now being on the MP server (ie Grief, Adjustable Settings, Theater mode).

I was expecting to see new weapons in this latest teaser. Instead I see one new weapon and the old revolver with a new name attached to it.

I expected to see new maps or areas of the map. Instead we see the same spot that we saw at the end of the last zombie teaser vid. And I want to see new stuff in these maps. Yet I see the new map covered with recycled models and textures from the previous two games.

We've gotten no news about the story or new characters.

Haven't seen any new traps, or environmental hazards. Haven't seen anything new with how we interact with the environment, other than there being a bus.

From what I've seen, it looks like a custom map that could have been made for BO zombies, had the developers allowed custom maps to be made for BO zombies.

So far I've seen a half-assed upgrade to their last game.

With all due respect sir, we barely have had enough information seen and read to call it a "half-assed upgrade." Hell, we didn't even GET a CONFIRMATION of zombies for Black Ops until the release day was right around the corner.

Just consider yourself lucky that we even got a trailer this time around.

I actually agree with MixMasterNut on many levels. I in no way agree with the fact that we should be lucky to get a trailer.. it's what we are entitled to as zombie players buying all those dlcs just for zombies, clearly the amount of people that play zombies is greater than the campaign and possibly more or extremely similar to multiplayer, it's possibly the BIGGEST component of black ops 2, but still, multiplayer gets its own reveal and several other events to go with it, campaign goes at e3, but zombies gets... a trailer, and 1000 teases, that sooner or later, piss people off, well at least they start to annoy me. Because the teasers keep saying we are getting closer and closer and closer.. but the teasers are the only things getting closer. We deserve a good 3 minute trailer showing nuketown zombies, 4v4 zombies, and some of the survival maps that come from Tranzit, it is not much to ask for at all actually, considering all the gameplay shown for multiplayer, they can give us a lot more than a tease of gameplay.. that gttv thing was just terrible hype for something that was already known just not "100% confirmed...."

With all due respect sir, we barely have had enough information seen and read to call it a "half-assed upgrade." Hell, we didn't even GET a CONFIRMATION of zombies for Black Ops until the release day was right around the corner.

Just consider yourself lucky that we even got a trailer this time around.

Which brings me full circle back to this statement:

I have a feeling that if they had more cools stuff to show us, they would be doing so.

We zombie fans are the most loyal and dedicated of Treyarch's customers. And I feel our corner of the market deserves much more attention from them. I feel we really do deserve our own standalone zombie game at this point. Not just whatever they can squeeze in after they have single player campaign and MP squared away.

I see a lot of copy/paste from the last games. That makes me feel like we'll be getting a lot of copy/paste maps like Five and Moon were. Good maps, but I can tell they were rushed out the door

Honestly, Mix, I think you are being whiny and ungrateful. Treyarch doesn't owe anything to you. They will do what they do. You can either appreciate it or not. Just because what they give you doesn't satisfy you does not mean that they are entitled to please you. When a company does not please you, you move on. I am happy with Treyarch. They have given us much information, yet allowed us to be surprised. There is going to be Zombies in some shape or form. I am happy.

Honestly, Mix, I think you are being whiny and ungrateful. Treyarch doesn't owe anything to you. They will do what they do. You can either appreciate it or not. Just because what they give you doesn't satisfy you does not mean that they are entitled to please you. When a company does not please you, you move on. I am happy with Treyarch. They have given us much information, yet allowed us to be surprised. There is going to be Zombies in some shape or form. I am happy.

Then I'm sure I sound really whiny and ungrateful when I say that I'm really dissapointed that the big new shiny feature I just saw for their sequel game is little more than a remodelled riot shield.

Had the community been able to mod BO the way it can with WAW, I'm sure we'd already be playing with something similar on the PC version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95myhyZ6dNg

FFS this is ridiculous. Come on guys, last game there was no nothing until about 2 weeks before release, the one before that nothing at all until the week of. Stop the bitching you sound f*cking ungrateful and entitled and it gives this community a headache. No matter what they released at least one of you would have been Underwhelmed/Trolled/Pissed/Frustrated.

And guess what the people bitching are the same ones who've been bitching about every new feature and every little bit of info we've gotten.

Go play Borderlands2 or Dishonored to pass the time (both great games), trust me November will be here soon enough.

All of you sound really stupid arguing,just let people be, you are not going to change their minds. For me I am disappointed but it's better than nothing.

By they way whoever said to go play another NEW game, yea man some of us can't afford to buy more games. I can barely afford BO2, college is killing me. :(

By they way whoever said to go play another NEW game, yea man some of us can't afford to buy more games. I can barely afford BO2, college is killing me.

Sorry about your luck, but the point still stands. Shit go outside and play some extreme frisbee or hackey sack or something(College kids still do that right?)But obsessing over a game to the point where you're frustrated and worried is very counter productive and will inevitably lead to dissapointment.

I think the main point is:

Get a life it's game, hundreds come out every year, if it's good great, if it's shitty then I'll trade it in and keep on playing Blops1 for my zombie fix. Aside from that it doesn't affect my life at all, nor does lack of new gameplay footage or other details affect yours or the people who are complaining.

Personally, I am simply waiting for a trailer showing us a few more MAPS (is it too much to ask for a couple more maps ?) and, most importantly for me, confirming that the 10 PREVIOUS ZOMBIE MAPS are playable too.

I wouldn't be very pleased to buy Black Ops 2 just to play the zombies mode and then have to spend a LOT of money for a multitude of Map Packs in order to retrieve my favorite maps. Don't you think :?

P.S. this message was written by a zombie mode occasional gamer, not a hardcore fan. No offense meant to all those who think that "this game will rock anyways" even if we get only Tranzit, the Grief mode and the survival mode. ;)

I too am very interested as to what will happen to the classic maps.

The only way I could see paying for them again were if they completely re did them and had things like new areas, new weapons, new perks, new bosses, new game play mechanics, day/night settings etc.

However as freebie to Elite customers, I could see them porting them completely untouched 1 a month and then splitting them up into the planned map packs to beef up content for the guys who buy the map packs separately.