GT.TV: 'Black ops 2 is painting the future black'

Hi everyone. Havent posted in a while a but noticed that this may be something noteworthy as it comes from Treyarch themselves.

'Tonight, BlackOps2 will paint the future black on GTTV'

This comes with a link to the GT.TV site:

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/09frvr/gt-tv-treyarch-promo

It's zombie week on GTTV so most likely we will be getting information on this. but i thought the 'catching the bus' thing was going to give another piece of gameplay on Friday, so this may be this interview with jimmy I have heard about. But I don't know.

Originally this all comes from Treyarch's Twitter here:

https://twitter.com/Treyarch

Complete with a picture of.. a coffin? I don't know what that is for but ok. :D

Anyway, check out the video when it releases, (not out yet by the way), and we may learn more about zombies.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted an idea a while ago that said roughly this:

Maybe when you due you drop a marker that says how many kills, downs, etc. you had at the time of death. Then maybe the acquisition of this "tombstone" can allow you to put it to other uses. And I also thought that I'd this is true, instead of zombies player cards, CUSTOM TOMBSTONES!

until HD footage is uploaded, here is a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWnhjsZbyOw

YES. THANK YOU.

So what I gathered:

-In Tranzit, you still get points, but there are no rounds. Probably similar to the "timed" mods for Zombies on the PC, where instead of Rounds you get timed, the zombies keep coming and every minute or so they get stronger.

-Our female seems to be the new Tank Dempsey of the group, judging from her line.

-The ladder we saw in the content drop DOES get you to new places.

female: "never again, never again"

does this imply that she was forced or tricked into the situation they are currently in? she says it as she kills a zombie... and, well... it's pretty obvious she'll have to kill more zombies so I don't think she's talking like "never again will i kill a zombie".

thoughts?

female: "never again, never again"

does this imply that she was forced or tricked into the situation they are currently in? she says it as she kills a zombie... and, well... it's pretty obvious she'll have to kill more zombies so I don't think she's talking like "never again will i kill a zombie".

thoughts?

She said "Never again" and then insulted the zombie. You know, like every other character has done before.