What mode in BBOPSII do you think you will play?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Probably the normal survival mode.

But if TranZit will be as good as it looks I will do it 50:50.

Don't care about 4z4.

But all of that can change since Nobody has played the game yet.

But that is what I think will happen. (At least for me)

Oh and of course I will play mp and the campaign.

I want to get to 10th Prestige on this CoD. (Hopefully I can make it in 2 years,since zombies will be more important...obviously. :P )

I would check out survival zombie maps, read description, and play the one I find most intriguing, but only once. then i'll play campaign to get familiar with the storyline of blops II as that may come in handy in zombies.

Also, i'll note the round i got in my first try of each maps, see if I can get to 20+ on first try, that seems like a good challenge

Well I think I will focus on Survival for good old Blops 1 and WaW Zombies. But we all know, that this can get boring by time, so the custom mode will get very high on my favorites too.

If Tranzit is really some campaign, I'm afraid I'll just go through it once or twice and then leave it ... :(

4v4vZombies sounds fun and will be a nice alternative.

TranZit, for the most part. I don't think you guys are getting it, lol. I'm positive it's the same thing as survival except (MAYBE) you start out with better guns, and the map is huge. That's it. It'll be the same exact thing, there will just be more easter eggs around the map and you'll need to ride the bus almost everywhere you go. I seriously doubt TranZit is some weird campaign mode

Ziggy is right about tranzit. That's why its number 2 on my list. The only reason grief is first is because I love competing in zombie with headshot now, but for survival is more interesting :twisted:

TranZit, for the most part. I don't think you guys are getting it, lol. I'm positive it's the same thing as survival except (MAYBE) you start out with better guns, and the map is huge. That's it. It'll be the same exact thing, there will just be more easter eggs around the map and you'll need to ride the bus almost everywhere you go. I seriously doubt TranZit is some weird campaign mode

TranZit's nickname is Story Mode. I think it's going to function much differently than Survival. There's going to be a mission or goal we are trying to accomplish while we make our way across a world plagued with zombies. There is no round counter, as the goal is not simply to survive, but to achieve a goal (probably stopping the outbreak or Richtofen). Think of it as the closest thing to a zombies campaign we'll get. It's going to much MUCH different than Survival.

Survival maps will be taken directly from the world of TranZit. The maps will be tweaked to fit the classic Survival mode we're all used to. The area will be enclosed so we cant just run off to another area of the map like we'll be able to do in TranZit. Buyable doors, wall guns, a single PaP machine etc. They are technically areas from TranZit, but are much different because they are tweaked out to fit the game style of Survival.

And TranZit isn't just one big map, it's one HUGE world. The entire thing is open-world much like Dead Island was.

BTW Reddonkeyham, perhaps you could add a poll to the thread?

1.Grief :twisted:

2.Tranzit :P

3.Normal mode 8-)

4.custom matches with friend's or fellow codz. :D

:? Survival I'm not to trilled about since I don't know much about what maps are playable for it.

Survival IS "normal mode" :lol:

I'm probably gonna be mostly doing survival. Sure, I'll complete TranZit - if it is completable, if not I'll just do everything there is to do. And Grief looks fun, but I think the best part will be the classic survival mode with all new maps. Oh, and challenges via custom games ;)

Man I hope you can do custom games for Solo matches. I always find the beginning levels too boring, so it would be nice to ramp it up to...oh, let's say...round 20 :twisted:

I don't see why not. Just start up a custom game lobby and start it without inviting any friends. Like how you can play by yourself in private matches in multiplayer. But more fun :lol: