The Plague is Upon us! *URGENT*

PLEASE READ!! THE FATE OF HUMANITY IS AT STAKE!

Ok, it has come to my attention that a massive plague is sweeping across the world, ravaging people everywhere. Based in its concentration it seems to have originated somewhere in North America. This plague is not necessarily deadly (only in extreme cases) but it comes with a slew of awful side-effects. These include but are not limited to:

Excessive use of the words "yolo" and "swag"

Having a false impression that you have said swag

Wild, Erratic behavior

Bad taste in music

The list goes on. You may be wondering... "WHAT IF I AM INFECTED!?!?" well, I have devised a simple test of a mere ten questions. The results are generally effective for determining whether or not it has claimed you.

Answer these questions without cheating! If you LIE about whether or not you are infected, we may let you go free from this place without purifying you. You could spread it.

Here is the test.

1. What band was John Lennon a part of?

A. The police

B. Duran Duran

C. The beatles

D. Black eyed peas

2. Which was not an original colony of America?

A. Virginia

B. Massachusetts

C. Florida

D. New york

3. 48/(2(3x4)) = ?

A. 2

B. 3

C. 4

D. 6

4. Do you consider twilight good literature?

A. Yes

B. no

5. Which is NOT a planet?

A. Mars

B. Venus

C. Neptune

D. Pluto

6. That is not my raygun. That is ____ raygun.

A. Your

B. You're

7. What are your political views?

A. Democratic

B. republican

C. Facsist

D. Who cares?

8. Who was the lead singer of Queen?

A. Freddie mercury

B. Paul McCartney

C. David king

D. Martin buttler

9. Who is a better actress?

A. Kirsten Stewart

B. Emma Watson

10. When was the US declaration of independence signed?

A. 1812

B. 1492

C. 1776

D. 1724

I won't post the answers, for cheating reasons. And if you know one for sure don't say why, so others can't cheat from your comment. But feel free to post your ten answers and I will give you a score!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the joke that the plague is the qualities of a stereotypical un-behaved teenage-minded individual?

I'll try.

2. C

3. A

4. B

5. D

6. A

7. B

10. C

I left some blank, because I don't even have the slightest clue, and I don't want to get points for a lucky guess.

Btw, were you ever on the CallofDuty forums? I just ask because there they put "URGENT" in much of their thread titles to try to convince people to actually look at them.

The fact that I said it was urgent was just a joke. Never been a member of cod forums. Amazing how far that extra "z" goes!

As for your score, based on your results, you ate probably not infected. I doubt you have exhibited many (if any) symptoms. Congratulations, you are clean! As I said I will not give actual answers unless in private message do people don't cheat.

Another thing to Note about the disease is that it is terminal, BUT many people are inexplicably immune to it. As of now, either you are immune or infected. Congrats, you are safe!

• 2 months later...

PLEASE READ!! THE FATE OF HUMANITY IS AT STAKE!

Ok, it has come to my attention that a massive plague is sweeping across the world, ravaging people everywhere. Based in its concentration it seems to have originated somewhere in North America. This plague is not necessarily deadly (only in extreme cases) but it comes with a slew of awful side-effects. These include but are not limited to:

Excessive use of the words "yolo" and "swag"

Having a false impression that you have said swag

Wild, Erratic behavior

Bad taste in music

The list goes on. You may be wondering... "WHAT IF I AM INFECTED!?!?" well, I have devised a simple test of a mere ten questions. The results are generally effective for determining whether or not it has claimed you.

Answer these questions without cheating! If you LIE about whether or not you are infected, we may let you go free from this place without purifying you. You could spread it.

Here is the test.

1. What band was John Lennon a part of?

A. The police

B. Duran Duran

C. The beatles x

D. Black eyed peas

2. Which was not an original colony of America?

A. Virginia

B. Massachusetts

C. Florida x

D. New york

3. 48/(2(3x4)) = ?

A. 2

B. 3

C. 4 x

D. 6

4. Do you consider twilight good literature?

A. Yes

B. no x

5. Which is NOT a planet?

A. Mars

B. Venus

C. Neptune

D. Pluto x anymore...

6. That is not my raygun. That is ____ raygun.

A. Your x

B. You're

7. What are your political views?

A. Democratic

B. republican !

C. Facsist

D. Who cares? X

8. Who was the lead singer of Queen?

A. Freddie mercury x

B. Paul McCartney

C. David king

D. Martin buttler

9. Who is a better actress?

A. Kirsten Stewart

B. Emma Watson x she is hot, I don't know the other.

10. When was the US declaration of independence signed?

A. 1812

B. 1492

C. 1776 x

D. 1724

I won't post the answers, for cheating reasons. And if you know one for sure don't say why, so others can't cheat from your comment. But feel free to post your ten answers and I will give you a score!