Take a ride on the TranZit Bus! Delivery 8. New footage.

Shooter

This week, from October 8th until October 12th, Treyarch will be giving us a sneak peek at the bus that will soon be at our disposal in little over a month. We will recieve deilveries throughout the week in regards to the bus. However, these releases are time-exclusive and will only be up for a limited time. Check back each day to see what we discover, and discuss your ideas.

You can follow all the releases here: http://community.callofduty.com/communi ... zombie-bus

Thanks to

[*:19rmb4m1]Reddonkeyham for Delivery 3.[*:19rmb4m1]Chloey for Delivery 4.[*:19rmb4m1]BBOBS2 for Delivery 5.[*:19rmb4m1]deathb4di2h0nor for Delivery 6.[*:19rmb4m1]PINNAZ for Delivery 7.

Keep it up guys! You're doing great! It looks like the interval between releases is shortening as well, so stay on your toes!

Delivery #1:

Delivery #1 contains this image:

"This here looks like it might be good for something."

Delivery #2:

Delivery #2 contains this image:

"This should do, uhh....something"

Delivery #3:

Delivery #3 contains this image:

"I wonder if this thing might fit with that other thing"

Delivery #4:

Delivery #4 contains this image:

"Yep, I know exactly what that is, absolutely!"

Delivery #5:

Delivery #5 contains this image:

"This should be the capper for this thing!"

Delivery #6:

Delivery #6 contains this image:

"We should not let this type of equipment go to waste."

Delivery #7: (Will do full update when I get home from work)

Delivery #7 contains this image:

"The zombies love this latest delivery, just be careful not to become its contents yourself. On second thought, maybe that would be a better alternative to a relentless hunger for human flesh (having glowing blue eyes could be cool, though)."

Delivery #8:

wUbVZAy8XeY

"Collect the right pieces as you make your way through TRANZIT and you might have a chance to put them to good use. Shotguns are classic, and rifles are powerful, but neither can compare with the cover offered by the ZOMBIE SHIELD!

We’ll ignore the rigor mortis to shell out a few well-deserved high-fives to those Zombie Bus followers who put the pieces together themselves already*. The buildable Zombie Shield is just one of many surprises we have in store as you make your way through the BIGGEST Zombies experience yet!

Looking forward to seeing you all surprise hunting and zombie thrashing in TRANZIT soon!"

*Oh Treyarch, you're making us blush. ;)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...

Perhaps to turn on the power, you need the bus nearby and that item? Or vice versa?

Or, better yet, what if you can hook the cables up to the bus, and then to a perk machine? Then you don't have to turn on the power but still get a perk! Like for the achievement!

Whoa, I really like that! I never thought about the capability to use the charger on other electrical devices. That would definitely be an awesome feature. I like the thought process here. Except you wouldn't need to hook up to the bus for the perk machine to be powered up. The charger would be able to power up the machine, assuming the machine has a rechargable type of battery source.

I just think that'd be a cool little feature.

When I opened this my phone Beat the S$&@ out of me and then cried in the corner for thirty minutes. It would probably make him feel better if you put this in a spoiler. Think of the smartphones! :cry:

This has inspired an idea! Maybe there are specific bus upgrades, for each aspect. For example... Wheels get bigger for bigger speed, bigger lights for improved frontward visibility, and the ram thing which improves your ability to kill zombies you run over in high rounds, et cetera.

So this looks like it will be an all-around power up for the bus. It is a battery attached to jumper cables and a single large headlight and a partial ram. Maybe it gives you an engine boost due to the battery, a light boost, AND an electrified ram connected to the battery via cables, which deals astronomical damage.

Of course it would be hard to make, but boy does it come with its rewards!

As you can tell from looking at the elastic bands and cables, they photoshopped it to show only a portion of this 'device'. The elastic bands and cables are currently attached to nothingness :lol: .

Really liking the idea of Flammenwerfer... using this device to jumpstart a perkmachine and buy a perk from it before the main power switch is on.

I don't know why, but when I read this.

"This here looks like it might be good for something."

I imagined the new female character saying it, anyone else? The way she is dressed and such, just seems like her character would speak like that.

I think your right Liam. With the second delivery having a similar type of quote, these seem like they'd be in game quotes when a player finds these items.

It may have story significance, placing the ladder anywhere and climbing up it to read notes, bulletin boards, or to look in windows.

I never thought about it, but that would just be awesome. You never know where the next clue might be hiding.

It really makes me wonder just what the capabilities of this ladder are. I'm curious if it will actually be possible to set the ladder up and climb places, or if it's only used to open a specific area (perhaps to get on top of the bus to get inside it). If it's actually usable, that would just be nuts.

I'm beginning to wonder if all these items are only related to the bus, or other parts of TranZit as well.

You guys are all wrong. Obviously it is an image of the new Wonder Weapon. The Ladder. It has infinite ammo, and it is also a melee weapon. When Pack-A-Punched it becomes the Porter's X2 Ladder and turns to green and yellow.

I'm joking, obviously. :P

EDIT: On a serious note. Anyone notice that the ladder has the same color scheme as the car battery?

You guys are all wrong. Obviously it is an image of the new Wonder Weapon. The Ladder. It has infinite ammo, and it is also a melee weapon. When Pack-A-Punched it becomes the Porter's X2 Ladder and turns to green and yellow.

I'm joking, obviously. :P

EDIT: On a serious note. Anyone notice that the ladder has the same color scheme as the car battery?

Perhaps that just means that all the "buildables" we have to find are of the same color scheme so that we will actually know it's something we can use?

I'm so glad they're being posted here, I keep missing them :D

Thing is if we say that the car door was a buildable (in the trailer (it might not be though)) doesn't this mean that they can be used to get to other areas or as weapons like some of you have already said.

The re-co-occurrence of the word "something" could be perceived as it being able to do multiple things along with upgrades to the bus. You don't know what it can do because it can do so much! This could then lead more into the EE, find all these and use them in a particular way. Just a thought!