User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Jay

CODZ Awards 2012

Alpha Snake Trophy: Best Theorist/Story

MrRoflWaffles/Tac Insert

AlphaSnake (Does thig guy even post ;) )

MixMasterNut

:lol:

I haven't seen any these guys even post a theory in a solid 6 months. I can't even recall reading a storyline theory from Waffles at all this year. I'm sorry, but just seeing their names up there cracked me up.

I'll post my votes later tonight Jay, though I will admit in a bit confused on some people's votes. Good stuff man.

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... 2447&f=103

Also this. I could not find the link yesterday. It is after seeing this video and thread I actually subbed to MrRoflWaffles. I am not big on theories but I think Waffles has done good job on this and few other videos that I have seen on his channel. Strwsbob is also a great theorists so I am going to update my awards soon. When is the deadline Jay?

Donor

Thanks gentlemen.

Yes Chopper, I wanted to do a favorite, but could not decide on the trophy name. Favorite player can be open for interpretations, I know I have a favorite to play with, a different favorite to watch on YouTube, and most fun to game with. I ultimately decided against it. Feel free to include it if you like, I personally could not make a list.

And yes way, I would have no problem announcing hoardkillrepeat a winner if he is active, but for now must DQ him, along with your other nominees who are inactive. This is just a stupid fun game for the voters, much like the zombie awards, but exclusive to CODZ members. I shall poll the nominees soon.

The new game is coming soon, we are approaching the home stretch. All we can do now is bridge the gap with some stupid activities, I'm sure the new game will give us much to talk about. And hopefully the big three will return. Meanwhile god bless Eye, Super, and Tac.

MrRoflWaffles/Tac Insert

MixMasterNut

I haven't seen any these guys even post a theory in a solid 6 months. I can't even recall reading a storyline theory from Waffles at all this year. I'm sorry, but just seeing their names up there cracked me up.

I'll post my votes later tonight Jay. Cool stuff.

hope you enjoy my latest released work

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=101&t=24561

- MixMasterNut

Donor

MrRoflWaffles/Tac Insert

MixMasterNut

I'll post my votes later tonight Jay. Cool stuff.

hope you enjoy my latest released work

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=101&t=24561

- MixMasterNut

Hey now! We both know you just started writing again a very short while ago, like within the last week or so right?

I've glanced at it and am anxious to read it, I've just been pressed for time this week. I'll be getting to it this weekend. It's good to have you back my friend, and I hope you stay. Tac has returned as well. Now we just gotta drag the other three back and we'll be set!

Best Strategist/Tips

Tom

Choppernator

perfectlemonade

Best Poster

Tac

jay

way2goo

Most accomplished player

Tom

perfectlemonade

Choppernator

Best Theorist/Story

Tac

Blindbusdrvr

Mix

Most Friendly/ Gentleman

DarkJolteon

Undead XP

Tom

Most irrelevant posts

Jay

MLH

Undead XP

Notably in Community sections

Jay

Undead XP

Darkjolteon

Most decorated new member

Punkrockzombies

Reddonkeyham

Flammenwerfer

Underrated Posters with EyeCntSpel potentials

Megaafroman

Theonlyshapeshifter

Darkjolteon

Best BSer

Can't think of anyone

Mature Professional exterior, exciting fun person

Rissole

Way2g00

Crimson Zombie

Funniest Poster

Jay

MMX

Electric Jesus

Sorry it took me so long, its threads gone wild up in here! I'm losing track of them all.

By the way Jay... I created EyeCntSpel. I am his sovereign lord and master. He bows to my eloquence and skill on a daily basis. ;)

Posters with EyeCntSpel potential... as if... Eye would be lucky to qualify in the 'Posters with potential to shine MegaAfroMan's shoes' category...

Paolo, if you're reading this you know I have nothing but respect for you :P

Donor

Jayghf1978 Trophy: Best BSer

HoardKillRepeat

Tankeo

ZombieoftheDead

Best BSer? Lol. I guess that does apply to me sometimes.

Guess I don't give much of an impression... 2500 posts and you're the only one I'm mentioned in.

Back to my solitude..... 8-)

Donor

The voting has come to a conclusion, here are the details.

The top vote gets 3 points, middle vote 2 points, and the bottom vote earns 1 point. In the case of DQed nominations, the next vote would move up, and in case of tie, my order of vote would be the tie breaker. Here are the conclusions:

Superhands Trophy

5and5 with his number of great high round strategies, including the "Fastert Tactics", becomes the next Superhands. He is our hope to restore the strategy section back prominence.

Silver Medal: Choppernator

Bronze Medal: Tom

EyeCntSpel Trophy

Shooter wins the tie breaker, edging Jay to take the gold. The skinny? Shooter was too classy to vote himself in, leaving the door for Jay to tie. Jay's vote unties Shooter, delivering him the gold.

Silver Medal: Jay

Bronze Medal: Way2g00

Choppernator Trophy

Way2g00 wins by a hair, beating 5and5 for the most accomplished. Hard to argue against his outstandting co-op records, reaching 50 on all but two of the maps.

Silver Medal: 5and5

Bronze Medal: Tom

Alpha Snake Trophy

Shooter once again determines the outcome with his vote, having already led the voting, his vote went to MurderMachineX and leap frog Shooter to win the gold. Too classy.

Silver Medal: Shooter

Bronze Medal: Rissole25

MLH Trophy

The three friendliest members of CODZ, who constantly greet new users, answer questions, guiding other members, are tied for first. Jay's vote however, gives MLH the edge.

Silver Medal:Way2g00

Bronze Medal: Undead XP

Tankeo Trophy

The only unanimous vote, Jay takes the gold. Notorious for slacking at work and posting nothing but crap, Jay is undoubtly shameless.

Silver Medal: MLH

Bronze Medal: Undead XP

Covert Gunman Trophy

Darkjolteon wins the gold. Does he realize there are other sections in the forum??

Silver Medal: MLH

Bronze Medal: Jay

PunkRockZombies Trophy

No new user ever accomplished as much as quickly as he did. Almost unanimous and well earned.

Silver Medal: Reddonkeyham

MegaAfroMan Trophy

Inches from losing his own trophy, MegaAfroMan shoves Way2g00 out of the way and takes the gold. Camera also shows him kicking Way while he was down.

Silver Medal: Way2g00

Bronze Medal: Darkjolteon

Jayghf1978 Trophy

Another three way tie, but Jay's order once again breaks the tie. Zikoz, claiming having been to round 250 on Kino doing only headshots, wins the gold.

Silver Medal: Expercoah

Way2g00 Trophy

Close to unanimous, Way2g00 a very mature exterior, but exciting person to say the least. Way to go Way 2 g00.

Silver Medal: Choppernator

Bronze Medal: Phxntxm

Undead XP Trophy

Known as a clown, Jay edges Undead XP to win the gold. Some find his classless, some find him moronic, some find him immature, but voters find him the funniest among CODZ.

Silver Medal: Undead XP

Bronze Medal: DJ Derp

That is all folks, thanks for reading, thanks for voting. Less than a month away from the new game, we are approaching the home stretch.

Donor

Darkjolteon wins the gold. Does he realize there are other sections in the forum??

There are other sections?

-Jolteon

By the way Jay... I created EyeCntSpel. I am his sovereign lord and master. He bows to my eloquence and skill on a daily basis. ;)

Posters with EyeCntSpel potential... as if... Eye would be lucky to qualify in the 'Posters with potential to shine MegaAfroMan's shoes' category...

Paolo, if you're reading this you know I have nothing but respect for you :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8OxKx6zKkQ

Hey lenne, *wink*

We may have created our own little inside joke EJ. :lol:

Seems like Afro is a badass though. :P

Donor

I've been nominated for the Tankeo award?!

IM SO F*CKING METAL! \m/

dethklok, ftw.

Donor

Would be good if we could of got this bigger and slightly more organised. and made something official from it, with prizes (signature, medal, avatar) for the winner.

Donor

Would be good if we could of got this bigger and slightly more organised. and made something official from it, with prizes (signature, medal, avatar) for the winner.

I attend a separate message board aside from CoDz and they actually used to do "End of the Year" awards for nominations such as "Best Thread" "Nicest User" "Most Helpful" etc. The more I think about it, the more we could probably in corporate this here, actually.

Way! It's "Phxntxm!" There's an 'n' there! I even made my name clearer now by making it Phantom! :evil: oh well. Getting mentioned there was actually pretty nice way :P

Way! It's "Phxntxm!" There's an 'n' there! I even made my name clearer now by making it Phantom! :evil: oh well. Getting mentioned there was actually pretty nice way :P

oh I ticked you off. I'm Done.

Donor

dat pic.

Donor

I attend a separate message board aside from CoDz and they actually used to do "End of the Year" awards for nominations such as "Best Thread" "Nicest User" "Most Helpful" etc. The more I think about it, the more we could probably in corporate this here, actually.

Well the end of year is closing... Or if not maybe an "end of era awards" the era being BLOPs1

How many people even know who Megaafroman is?

Love you too pal.

I remember this thread.

Jay you've slowed down compared to your former self. Don't let old age get the best of you!

This thread brings back some good old memories.. Need to do one this year, I'm looking at eye or megaafroman if possible to host. Jay said he has retired till next zombie season.

I'd like to see this happen. This threads over a year old now. I had only just joined when this was made.

I would like to add a new category -

"Mods from the Dead"

When I joined last year, Way2g00 was one of the only 'fully' active staff members, and he was still a Dweller. MegaAfroMan don the Green & kept the wheels turning, but there really wasn't many active staff.

Now!!!!!

way2g00 is Green, MegaAfroMan & UndeadxP have stepped down, but are here often, ChopperNator is posting heaps, AlphaSnakes finally posting again, darkjolten returned & painted himself Green & InfestLithium, Flammen & GRILL are now mods.

It's the start of the off season & the mods are making their mark.

What a change a year has made.

Donor

I could see what I can do with this! Jay seemed to like the 10 questions thread. Hmm.

This would be fun. CODZ Awards 2013, keep the same category titles? (except change mine from EyeCntSpel to Ehjookayted)

Add some new categories?

Grill Trophy: Ridiculously Fast Rise to CODZ Prowess