The Zombies Storyline: What we know so far (Video)

Hey guys, in preparation for Black Ops II, I made a video(s) that basically tells the zombies storyline from start to end, albeit missing a few things and making some slight errors. (I noticed this while editing.)

I apologize for any mistakes I made, but I made this purely to educate people who don't know about the story, to summarize the events and to credit the community who found this information.

Once again, you guys are awesome. I love this forum, I love posting, and I can't wait to delve into Black Ops II and its sure-to-be amazing Zombies mode with you all!

Cheers, and hopefully enjoy. ;)

NOTE: There are some small instances of profanity.

Part 1

4-Dv5f18hdw

Part 2

i4K_nv1Vcrg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome videos!!! I think you got pretty much everything right. Nothing that I can complain about haha. I can't get enough of the zombie storyline videos and I like how you did everything that has been proven. And how you didn't put in your own theories and make it sound like its a fact. Once again nice job. :o

• 1 month later...