G4 gameplay preview

jc18378

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, really excited for this

''Zombies are back in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, along with new maps, a robust theater mode and a whole slew of other multiplayer offerings.''

So does that mean we actually have a theatre in zombies? I hope so. :D

"Along with" probably means that Black Ops 2 includes a Zombies mode and a robust theater mode, not a robust theater mode for Zombies.

But we can always hope! :D

Nice, really excited for this

''Zombies are back in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, along with new maps, a robust theater mode and a whole slew of other multiplayer offerings.''

So does that mean we actually have a theatre in zombies? I hope so. :D

"Along with" probably means that Black Ops 2 includes a Zombies mode and a robust theater mode, not a robust theater mode for Zombies.

But we can always hope! :D

Lol no we don't have to hope, sir, it's definitely a given considering they said "Zombies are back in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, along with theater mode." Keyword being along, lolol. Theater mode is definitely in Zombies, guys, and it looks confirmed that we're getting more maps than just TranZit

If I got chicken nuggets along with my cheeseburger does that mean the chicken nuggets are in the cheeseburger? Nope (But I am hungry now)

I want theater mode in Zombies, but that doesn't really confirm much. We've just gotta wait and see.

I remember an interview with Lamia from a VERY long time ago saying that taking zombies over to the multiplayer engine allowed them to use multiplayer features in zombies in a way they never could before, things such as theater mode. He actually did say theater mode, so I'm 99.9999% sure that it will be included in zombies.

I remember an interview with Lamia from a VERY long time ago saying that taking zombies over to the multiplayer engine allowed them to use multiplayer features in zombies in a way they never could before, things such as theater mode. He actually did say theater mode, so I'm 99.9999% sure that it will be included in zombies.

So you don't know? Hey, if you don't know, you don't know... :lol: Sorry I had to.

And as expected, they just replayed the trailer and talked about info we already knew.

Ah well, I guess we'll just have to wait until GTTV, they interviewed Jimmy Z and will no doubt have some new gameplay.

Sorry Liam, what is GTTV? And when is it? I thought were expecting more info like a week after the trailer!

And as expected, they just replayed the trailer and talked about info we already knew.

Ah well, I guess we'll just have to wait until GTTV, they interviewed Jimmy Z and will no doubt have some new gameplay.

Sorry Liam, what is GTTV? And when is it? I thought were expecting more info like a week after the trailer!

Gametrailers TV, I'm not sure when the episode with Zombies stuff in it goes live, but I'm guessing it's soon.

Episodes of GTTV air on Spike TV in the US early Friday morning, and are online later in the day. The next episode is this Friday, however I can't find any information on what its about. The last 2 episodes were about Halo 4 and Assassins creed 3, its possible this next one could cover Black Ops 2.

Including a Theater mode to zombies would be very difficult, but for those who have been asking how they will be incorporated, they will most likely split the games into parts, possibly in intervals of 10 minutes per part. So let's say I played a game on Trazit for 40 minutes, there would be 4 separate video parts to choose from, because going through a an hour long video, just to play it back would take hours just to watch some of it. Then to render? There would be tons of problems along with storage, capacity, and also I imagine there would be tons of issues regarding server issues along with Zombies, with everyone saving and storing videos.