Zombies of our Dreams

Survival mode in Black Ops 2 is looking like it's going to be the Zombies mode of our dreams. Everyone seemed disappointed about TranZit, and how it's new characters and more of a Left 4 Dead feel than CoDz. But they misunderstand. TranZit is a whole other game mode. The mode we know and love is gonna be back and better than ever.

First, I'd like to talk about the sheer number of maps we're getting with this. With Black Ops, we had two new maps included (not counting Dead Ops :roll:). Now, in this game, they've confirmed that they're gonna be splitting up TranZit into multiple survival maps, so that's five right there. Also, Green Run will probably be a classic-style map featuring our original characters, and let's not forget about Nuketown for those of us getting the special edition. That's at least seven maps, and let's not forget they might even add one more for beating the campaign. That leaves us with:

Green Run

Nuketown

Bus Station

Diner

Farm

Factory

Town

Uber-secret Campaign Map

For the campaign map, remember what Burns said about his suggestion to put Woods in the zombies levels... ;)

And then there's custom games, a dream for people like me who like to do challenges. Shotguns only, wall guns only, no Jugg, the possibilities are endless.

Prepare, my friends. We are in for a true treat this year :D

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely agree with all of this.

CODz, Treyarch WILL do a great job with zombies. Trust them, they wouldn't get it wrong, the trailer was great and as Dunbarian said, just look at all of the maps. This will give us a lot to do in the next year.

You'll need to get your shotgun ready, it's going to be a bumpy ride. :D

I'm very glad you made that post. Everybody seems just focusing on TranZit, but the true, real zombies is and will ever be survival ;)

Well, let's be excited about the new modes and if they can compete with the good old survival. I don't know, but I could imagine that Survival could be the most played mode in the end, cause its just classic, although Treyarch said something about TranZit being the main mode.

I am fairly certain tat Green Run is going to be a section of TranZit.

There were achievements specific to Green Run. Why would they make achievements specific to one section of TranZit and not the others?

Maybe Green Run is the name of the whole area. Like 'Tranzit' is the game mode but the area of land is known as Green Run

I am fairly certain tat Green Run is going to be a section of TranZit.

There were achievements specific to Green Run. Why would they make achievements specific to one section of TranZit and not the others?

Maybe Green Run is the name of the whole area. Like 'Tranzit' is the game mode but the area of land is known as Green Run

Like TranZit is the game mode and Green Run is the name of the TranZit map? But then why would some achievements refer to TranZit and some to Green Run?