Kino (No Doors)

Hey guys! So I was bored last night and I decided to give Kino No Doors a try. About ninety minutes later, I was sitting pretty at 21 rounds! As you can see in the video, the death was... stupid. It was totally my fault and a bad way to end but, alas, I'll still take it. 21 is solid.

So I don't have a huge guide for you guys today as there's not really much to talk about. This 'guide' will be little more than a series of tips and tricks I'll try my best to make it as easy as possible for anyone looking to try this though. It's a ton of fun and you'll have some great moments. :) So let's begin!

Tip Two: Keep Your Pistol!

Since you need all the running speed you can get, it goes as a given to keep your M1911 as out of the three weapons available in the spawn room (M14, Olympia, M1911) your pistol has the highest running speed. You do not need the extra firepower of the Olympia; the M14, albeit very slow in the later rounds, will get the job done.

Tip Four: The Scoreboard Is Your Best Friend!

Because you will only want to kill off a couple zombies at a time to avoid having to kite an entire group all over again, which is extremely dangerous stuff, you'll want to pull up your scoreboard before you empty a clip or two of your M14 into your horde. You're aiming to kill about 2-3 zombies with every spray. Do another lap, let the zombies fall into line, and repeat.

Tip Six: Recovering From a Down

Since you have no Jug, it is unavoidable that you'll go down on some bullshit and you'll be in a bad situation. Well, since all of the zombies will have likely been spawned in by then, you'll really only need to do a couple cutbacks and viola! you've got a full 24 behind you. Finish out the round and buy back Revive as the rounds are changing. Simple as that.

[tab][/tab]Conclusion

This challenge was so intense and so much fun! The middle rounds (5-15) are definitely the hardest. Past that, the spawns start to get a little faster and you can gather up a horde easier. It's 99% spamming the M14 and 1% Jugless training but damn, is that 1% incredible!

Okay guys I think that's about it. PEACE.

-perfect

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nicely done.

I have been playing a bit of first room and no power lately, they are surprisingly pain in the ass to do.

Maybe start a new series, tips and guides on all the laps.

BTW where is hell is my MZG 2??????? It's already October....

Yeah... it's been tough to get going. Super was supposed to help me out big time with it but since he's no longer here...

I'm not saying it's not gonna happen, but I'm not saying it will 100% happen as well. Maybe I'll wait until Black Ops 2 wraps up...

Tip Five: Never, Ever, Ever Pick Up Nukes With a Full Horde

This ties back to tip four. Since gathering up a horde is risky business, you don't want to do it anymore than you have to. If you pick up a Nuke, it'll take out a full horde, which will make you kite up another horde. You could lose a Revive or even die because of the Nuke. Just don't do it.

Yes and No. If I know this is last horde for the round I would get it with only exception if I need to repair any windows which is rare in high rounds if you just want them out as quickly as possible for easy hording. But if its beginning of the round it can be very tricky and can most certainly kill us if we are not extra careful hording another group right after the bomb. Reason : Its hard to tell which one is dead and which one is not!!!

Bottom line, Starting round 15 , avoid nukes on first and second horde.

Great guide and congrats on 20+ first room. You are under top 5 for this challenge.

• 6 months later...