Homemade Grief Mode

Alright so did anyone think that you can create grief mode in black ops 1 if u understand how grief mode actually works u can take those physics(i think thats how u spell it) and apply them to all the maps. I hope you guys understand what im saying and end up using this on black ops

P.S. --- this will give u a headstart on grief mode

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you got some sort of way to record your game play? If so why not make a short video showing us this is actually possible :).

It's kind of simple, really. It's 2v2 in a four player game. Last team without a down wins. You can't actually hurt the other team, but you can throw monkeys in their direction, run through their kiting area, shoot them with an Awful Lawton, etc. :)

Have you got some sort of way to record your game play? If so why not make a short video showing us this is actually possible :).

It's kind of simple, really. It's 2v2 in a four player game. Last team without a down wins. You can't actually hurt the other team, but you can throw monkeys in their direction, run through their kiting area, shoot them with an Awful Lawton, etc. :)

I see that. But it would be good to get some footage of people doing it.

I see that. But it would be good to get some footage of people doing it.

Here are some I recall doing with friends. Its a good fun game with your friends. You can do this on any map. Just get whatever you want but no box to avoid over powered guns.

check out last part of this video where I ran into players train and caused him to go down and rage quit.

More from way2g00

More from Z4R

2v2 Verrukt with doors closed by BeastingSolo.

I gave this a go last night.

I was on COTD with a friend and we joined a match where 2 other people where playing on one console. We started normal and we declared via the Mic we going to start grief mode.

As they had the white player in there pair, it made it a lot easier.

Shooting George works very well, making crawlers behind players is also a good way to do it (nothing better than 10 crawlers unexpectedly turning up behind someone to put them down) and then one of them goes down you simply wait for there friend to try to revive him and boom shoot the awful in there direction. Also at one point this other pair went to the top of lighthouse to do the box so we shot loads of awfuls up there from down the bottom (and as the end of the boat wasn't open they were screwed)

Any way I can't wait for it, its basically a game mode where all zombie etiquette goes out the window and you can steal as many kills as possible.