Footage

IPunch_Infants

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Damn, now that's some fast quick scoping. I think i'm scared to play mp with snipers :?

Oh please let there be a way to kill them....Please!!

People said that it was just like cod4 snipers.

And I am sorry if this is rude but...if you die to a "quickscoper" although you have a gun which kills in 2-4 bullets (and fires full auto) then you honestly deserved to die.

Don't get me wrong...I hate it just as much as any other guy when there is a lobby full with snipers that go 12/11.

But to say that it is overpowered or that they are hard to kill is just untrue. : /

Damn, now that's some fast quick scoping. I think i'm scared to play mp with snipers :?

Oh please let there be a way to kill them....Please!!

People said that it was just like cod4 snipers.

And I am sorry if this is rude but...if you die to a "quickscoper" although you have a gun which kills in 2-4 bullets (and fires full auto) then you honestly deserved to die.

Don't get me wrong...I hate it just as much as any other guy when there is a lobby full with snipers that go 12/11.

But to say that it is overpowered or that they are hard to kill is just untrue. : /

I know that and I can deal with them. The only problem is now they can shot even closer to me :shock: unless I use a knife :D . But no it's just going to be more of a challenge to kill them at close range now. Well, I guess I better use some assault rifles that are three burst.