Favorite Zombie Songs? And Upcoming ones?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

115 by Elena Siegman always puts me in rampage mode for zombies lol. Even when I'm not playing, when I listen to it, it's just like ...why am I not playing zombies right now...?

I really hope they get Elena to put more songs in BO2 zombies, her songs are kinda awesomely fitting to the theme.

I think Carry On is my new favorite. Very little screamo, fast paced rock fit for killing zombies. It is honest to god the perfect zombie slaying song.

Course, I liked the One, Beauty of Annihilation, 115, etc, but I think I've listened to them too much.

Well someone named all mine :lol:. Any way, I love to see Elena Siegman come back. :oops: What a women in a zombie world :oops:

^ I liked how different Lullaby was from the rest. It was more of just a easy going rock song with some kinda dark lyrics, but I loved how elena's singing stayed consistent throughout the entire song. After that song, they all got a lot darker and had other stuff edited in behind her singing and what not. (which, is cool and all but Lullaby was just more "pure" for lack of a better term).