Have any of you thought of this....

Well this probably might sound really stupid or crazy but lets say that after moon our heros tried to teleport back to the destroyed world. Then some crazy error happened making them switch bodies with the chaaracters we saw in the reveal. It seems crazy I know but it is the future after all...... Regards JJrocks :mrgreen:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this probably might sound really stupid or crazy but lets say that after moon our heros tried to teleport back to the destroyed world. Then some crazy error happened making them switch bodies with the chaaracters we saw in the reveal. It seems crazy I know but it is the future after all...... Regards JJrocks :mrgreen:

That sounds like the craziest shit I have ever heard...But I love it :twisted:

Body switching sounds fucking amazing!

Hahaha. You're just clinging onto stuff dude :D

Look... The new characters will be just fine. The original crew have been in 2 games, spanning almost 4 years. I think it's time to let go. I can pretty much guarantee you that the original crew will be in there at some point, to what extent, we don't know. Mentions, hints, nods, CoTD style Easter Egg Cameos? Maybe they will be playable characters at some point. Just... embrace change. And keep this in mind;

Treyarch are clever. Very clever. Leaving the story of our heros and their plight on the Moon unanswered would be bad story-telling, and that's just not Treyarch's style. They'll be back. In some form. Just you wait...