Eurogamer, david vonderhaars presentation and emblems

punkrockzombie

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay reused prestige icons. way to be lazy treyarch. this is like the 100th thing i seen reused from black ops 1.

They reused like, what, two icons? Get over it. Besides, they're awesome icons and an homage to the past games.

Also, yeah, a lot of games reuse things from previous games. Why put in 100 extra hours of work when you can take something you already have and make it better?

On topic: This is the best Prestige icon list yet! And...is that last one...a zombie head?

So what if they reused a couple of things from previous games, Treyarch have spent the last 2 years making the biggest call of duty game to date and you call them lazy, it seriously annoys me when people call Treyarch lazy, they work freaking hard in a very short time, 2 years isn't that long too make a game. look at Duke Nukem that took 10 and it was terrible seriously before you call Treyarch lazy look at how much new content is in the game ....

2 years is plently of time to design new emblems, retexture old models and even remake old models. Yeah, they made huge improvments but i think thats what got them reusing textures, etc in thefirst place because they where busy tweaking the game but cmon now, really. Just because Treyarch visits the site doesnt mean you have to kiss ass, be honest and express yourselves no matter how critical.

2 years is plently of time to design new emblems, retexture old models and even remake old models. Yeah, they made huge improvments but i think thats what got them reusing textures, etc in thefirst place because they where busy tweaking the game but cmon now, really. Just because Treyarch visits the site doesnt mean you have to kiss ass, be honest and express yourselves no matter how critical.

I think you should try dedicating 2 years of your life to create a game before you jump into judging how it's made.

Why don't you GTFO. Here's me expressing myself. People like you are the reason the gaming community is an epic fail. Whining about 2 resused emblems?!? Really, they've totally re-done the MP, SP and Zombies, but a couple re-used emblems and it's the end of the world. I bet the floating apple was gamebreaker for you as well. Get over it, and please do us all a favor and just skip this years game. You obvously have your mind made up already.

• 3 weeks later...

Why don't you GTFO. Here's me expressing myself. People like you are the reason the gaming community is an epic fail. Whining about 2 resused emblems?!? Really, they've totally re-done the MP, SP and Zombies, but a couple re-used emblems and it's the end of the world. I bet the floating apple was gamebreaker for you as well. Get over it, and please do us all a favor and just skip this years game. You obvously have your mind made up already.

Thank you Jason for saying what I couldn't even form in my head.