Thoughts on new create a class system

BRA1NL3S5

As you can tell by the title i have made this for you guys to discuss your thoughts and feelings about the new create a class system that Treyarch has induced to BlopsII. Please feel free to post any views you have on it or any idea you think would be a good asset to the system. Or....Just post stuff you think would be really cool

:).

I am sorry if there is any other post like this but from what i can see there isn't. If so then please say.

Thank you!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally? I really like the idea. I myself have been a player that primarily uses their primary weapon, and little else. It's great that now I can ditch my secondary weapon and equipment to get more perks and attachments. Really like this.

This.

However, I would rather be decked out with perks and have one naked gun than have less perks and be armed to the teeth. The future classes I have planned out ALL involve at least 4 perks. :mrgreen: