Jet engine powered hand cannon. (New "wonder weapon") 10/18

Jet turbines vs man:

YJf1okwb-5Y

Non fatal to a lucky Human, however this would not kill a freak bag.

My point is the Lawn mower is the deadly part of this builable.

I know I could be wrong, but I see it like a christmas present. If you let me near it I will always try to guess what it is.

Remember that turbines can be reversed, so in theory this weapon could have two different firing modes like the Wave gun/Dual zappers. Blow/suck modes (I guess Richtofen may have had a hand in the creation here) :lol:

PFnZJeHc-KY

E_5lnbZeN_M

Just look at the engine in that last video... Turbine from a Ultra light + the prop all in one mounting which is set for thrust, just reverse this set up & you have a turbine powered death saw from hell that sucks in it's victims. If you get over crowded you just flip the switch to repel mode.

It will be interesting to see how many different items there are & what can be made from them. Could the parts be interchangable?

Gas can & lighter = flame thrower

Batteries & pipes = Tazers & Cattle prods

Rocks & pipes = large hammers other custom melee weapons

These are based off the ones I can remember from RE#OB 1&2.

Did Treyarch play this? My guess is yes.

I hope they really went all out with this idea.

I also remember a thread here at codz about a pack a punch fusion machine. This is quite close I think.

Loving every minute of this.

Remember James/Franks has a new video today/tommorrow (Saturday) so watch out for that one. Also those that have Youtube account should post a few comments & maybe even plug codz a little.

I've asked James to join up here if he hasn't already.

Regards Alpha.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if u can hook it up to ur horse N FLY TO THE FREAKING MOON lol but it doesn't seem like that great of a new weopen

Jimmy Z has stated that this is in his opinion the greatest wonderweapon they have ever concieved. Who am I to disagree with him. Honestly, based on what we've seen of it (which isn't much tbh) I don't really like its appearance... But but it's effect will certainly blow us all away! (no pun intended)

Jet turbines vs man:

YJf1okwb-5Y

Non fatal to a lucky Human, however this would not kill a freak bag.

My point is the Lawn mower is the deadly part of this builable.

I know I could be wrong, but I see it like a christmas present. If you let me near it I will always try to guess what it is.

Remember that turbines can be reversed, so in theory this weapon could have two different firing modes like the Wave gun/Dual zappers. Blow/suck modes (I guess Richtofen may have had a hand in the creation here) :lol:

PFnZJeHc-KY

E_5lnbZeN_M

Just look at the engine in that last video... Turbine from a Ultra light + the prop all in one mounting which is set for thrust, just reverse this set up & you have a turbine powered death saw from hell that sucks in it's victims. If you get over crowded you just flip the switch to repel mode.

It will be interesting to see how many different items there are & what can be made from them. Could the parts be interchangable?

Gas can & lighter = flame thrower

Batteries & pipes = Tazers & Cattle prods

Rocks & pipes = large hammers other custom melee weapons

These are based off the ones I can remember from RE#OB 1&2.

Did Treyarch play this? My guess is yes.

I hope they really went all out with this idea.

I also remember a thread here at codz about a pack a punch fusion machine. This is quite close I think.

Loving every minute of this.

Remember James/Franks has a new video today/tommorrow (Saturday) so watch out for that one. Also those that have Youtube account should post a few comments & maybe even plug codz a little.

I've asked James to join up here if he hasn't already.

Regards Alpha.

Oh yeah, I agree. The lawnmower blades work, the leaf blower just seemed a bit funky to me lol.

And I'm not sure if Treyarch would take possibly this into effect, but the gun could have simultaneous functions with the intake and exhaust working at the same time. Say you have the weapon facing foward, you could suck up freakbags into the blades, while the heat and pressure from the exhaust keeps zombies at bay from behind. I know that might sound wild, but in reality that's how it would actually work. If needed, you could flip the switch to reverse the direction, and offer the same benefits in different directions.

I'm a little worried that you guys are putting too much thought into this with such little informaton. What if when it comes out it turns out to be different than what you imagine, be it drasticly so or minimally so, and these theories overshadow the actual truth? What if the in-game evidence implies it is made from an industrial rotator but everyone still thinks it is made from a jet turbine based on pre-game "evidence"? Perhaps I am overthinking overthinking, but I think I am not thinking I'm underthinking overthinking.

I think I get what you're thinking. :lol:

I agree though, it's important to not get too carried away with these things. I choose not to add certain things to some threads for that very reason as they begin to be hard to logically support. But hey, daydreaming is always fun. ;)