I am back

BRA1NL3S5

Well well well...

As the title suggests i am returning to CoDz. Now this may not be needed to be posted in the Introduction section but i thought i would let all of yous know that i am returning to this website and will try to achieve the same great posts and consistency i used to have. There will be some members (probably most) that won't know or remember me atoll and there will be a small hand full who will hopefully remember me and how i used to be.So to every single member of this great community i say hello (again) :).

First off i will start by explaining a little bit about who i am, things i like and general traits about me and and just 'stuff' pretty much.

My name is Liam, i am 15 years old just now but will soon be turning 16 (November 28th). I live in Scotland, UK and i am currently a student at high school. I have no job as of yet because i am just a little too young to get one just now but i am planning to when i turn 16. I have what i would call a great social life. A satisfactory number of friends who continue to make me laugh and smile my way through the day which i love doing. Music is a big influence on me at this moment in time and i have a great interest in it, i am thinking of taking some sort of sound/music production course in college next year. I also have a reasonably good knowledge of video editing software programs such as Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas and i find making projects in these programs very intriguing. I live with my father, who i have done for around 4-5 years. My mother lives in the same city but due to some complications and family problems i have not been able to see her. I am also an only child so have no experience of having to look after or just having a brother or sister with me, this actually helps me to be more friendly towards people in some way. I don't know why but it does.

Anyway i hope i am giving you guys the right image of me here. I am friendly and cheery all the time so please feel free to send me a pm to get to know me if you want. If there is any questions or anything you would like to further know about me then please, be my guest and ask away!

*Edit* I have been looking back at some of my past posts and topics i have made and have seen i have made some pretty pointless ones. Yes there are a few that actually aided the site and it's members progress in some way but i have matured and have a better understanding of formality in the forums. Please do not use these past posts as reference to what i will be like in the future.

Thank you.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why ever did you leave?

Regards Alpha.

Alpha, surprised to see you are still an active member here!

It has been so long since i even thought about CoDz that i completely forgot about it. I seen one of my friends post a link to their Facebook and immediately wanted to get back with this community. I see there has been a considerable number of changes to the site plus allot of great new members :).

Still hitting the regards Alpha as well, trademark ;)

Glad to have you back! While I don't recognize your name, I look forward to reading your posts in the future. Seems like you're very well composed and have a positive attitude. We're lucky to have you back.

Well thank you Shooter!

I feel glad to be back and a part of all this and i hope to help in any way possible (Even if that entails being a grammar Nazi in some cases :lol: !) but feel free to message me and get talking and collaborating whenever needed.