Tower of Babble EE Theory / Illuminati connection (updated)

GRILL

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be frank, I'm not too sure the Illuminati has that much presence in Zombies anymore. They haven't had control of Richtofen since Kino Der Toten based on his quote "The Illuminati will never get their hands on me again!". The last symbolism we truly see of the Illuminati was on the computer screen of Ascension. It could be coming back into the story with Black Ops 2, but the subject pretty much died out after Ascension.

An interesting side note. The voices Richtofen was hearing during his betrayal and take over are now being heard by Samantha in Richtofen's body “No,NO! I hear the voices in YOUR head!” - firesale_2. Could Richtofen's body have been possesed by some sort of demon, telling him to accomplish such a goal for a darker power. "Something far more terrible than you lies here." The voices were only the beginning. Now there's someone much stronger, and darker, in control of Richtofen's soul. :twisted:

He has taken control with the help of his pawn Richtofen. The gateway to Hell has opened.

Also, Sam is still in Richtofen's body isn't she? So the Richtofen model should technically return with Sam's voice.

Does that mean that Richtofen grew up once again in Sam's orignal body? 2012 to 2025 is 13 years, so Sam would be what 19-20 years old by then.

Could that mean that the woman we see on the poster is Richtofen in an older Sam's bosy? Pie in the sky comes to mind here.

Well we're not sure it's going to take place in 2025 quite yet. I haven't read anything confirmed, but I recall reading article somewhere that said it didn't appear to be in the future but more "modern day, middle America". I'll try and find the article. So it's possible this might occur after the events of Moon in 2012. Or the events of Moon were during 2025. Both are possible I guess.

EDIT:

"First of all, there's not a whiff of hint in this trailer that Blops II's Zombies mode has any connection to the sequel's near-future-America-under-high-tech-attack story. Instead, it looks like, well... it looks like a game of co-op civilians-vs-zombies, set in some sort of middle-America wasteland. There even appears to be some sort of world map, though it's not clear if that's just for presentation purposes in the trailer or if it is its own thing."?

http://kotaku.com/5946635/the-new-zombi ... crazy-game

And I thought it was confirmed this new girl was the one seen in the reveal trailer, with the other new playable characters as a new character.

I'm not sure if this is possible, but could any of this relate to the Ulyssess thing of a while back, just in one of Joyce's stories, the Tower of Babel is mentioned, along with other things such as the 'Master builder'. I posted something about it in one of Alpha's threads anyhow, it relates to Irish myth. It may not be important, but Ulyssess could become recurrent somehow in Black Ops 2 zombies.

My own theory centres on a temporal rift centred on the wunderwaffe tearing apart space time during the Der Riese event, i believe it also explains what happens during shang gri la loading screen, as time could be being distorted (Again most of my evidence is based upon what we see in the loading screens and the simple fact that Kino has its own version of a mainframe). I also believe this explains how the zombies travelled so quickly to Ascension and Five, it's also under my suspicion that the shield around the Giant was a time lock, hence why the clock kept resetting itself. Anyhow relating to the Tower of Babel it could be like a highly powered transmission that breaks down the walls of time and space to commune with Dempsey and the others, essentially creating a pathway for them to return to Earth. To get get revenge, and help supress the rising undead.

In the trailer durring the lightning scene if you freeze if you can see a broken radio tower along the bottom... Perhaps this tower of babble will be the radio tower projecting more voices into richtofen's head... Or perhaps taking them out.... Of course these characters won't know what they're doing and will likely be instructed by the origional 4 or some other being...

I've got a small little theory on the EE. Instead of Richtofen wanting to take over the world with his undead army. What if he wanted to go further. The solar system, the universe even. The tower of babble easter egg could be all about finding a way to get the original four or zombies to other planets. I know Shangri-la is apparently on mars, but that is one planet out of many. They could go to Jupiter, Venus, Neptune, Pluto even. The tower of babel was about mankind trying to reach the heavens right? Well the heavens would be far past the moon, I'm sure even in those very BC times they knew of other planets. The ancient Greeks knew of other planets so it isn't out of the question that Richtofen is expanding further than Earth. I'll try and find some sort of evidence to back it up tomorrow because I think I have some but I'm to tired at the moment to put it up.

I've got a small little theory on the EE. Instead of Richtofen wanting to take over the world with his undead army. What if he wanted to go further. The solar system, the universe even. The tower of babble easter egg could be all about finding a way to get the original four or zombies to other planets. I know Shangri-la is apparently on mars, but that is one planet out of many. They could go to Jupiter, Venus, Neptune, Pluto even. The tower of babel was about mankind trying to reach the heavens right? Well the heavens would be far past the moon, I'm sure even in those very BC times they knew of other planets. The ancient Greeks knew of other planets so it isn't out of the question that Richtofen is expanding further than Earth. I'll try and find some sort of evidence to back it up tomorrow because I think I have some but I'm to tired at the moment to put it up.

Space zombies.... That would be one of the most awful choises imaginable for trayarch to do.... And the Greeks were LONG after the tower of babel.... Not to be rude or anything against you... But this is absolutely awful... I do apologize....

Space zombies.... That would be one of the most awful choises imaginable for trayarch to do.... And the Greeks were LONG after the tower of babel.... Not to be rude or anything against you... But this is absolutely awful... I do apologize....

Lol yeah I woke up this morning thinking that was a stupid idea. I think I'll stick to looking at other peoples ideas and liking them.

Well we already have a portable stargate the gersch device but it dosen't stay open that long what if we have to hook it up to the tower and we turn it into a new improved m.t.d. with the blueprints we find around tranzit since we know now one of the blueprints is from the der riese loading screen.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if Alfa-Romeo's Quadrifoglio has anything to do with Tacitus? Hahaha....

Quadrifoglio

The Quadrifoglio emblem (also called 'Cloverleaf') is the symbol of Alfa Romeo racing cars since 1923. Since WWII It's also used for the higher trim models of the range. The symbol consists of a White triangle including a 4-leaves cloverleaf.

History of the symbol

Quadrifoglio (Green cloverleaf) has been used on Alfa Romeo cars since the death of Ugo Sivocci. Being a friend of Enzo Ferrari, Sivocci was hired by Alfa Romeo in 1920 to drive Alfa in three-man works team: (Alfa Corse) with Antonio Ascari and Enzo Ferrari. In 1923, Sivocci was killed while testing Merosi`s new P1 at Monza. Sivocci's car was painted with the green cloverleaf on a white background that was to become Alfa's good luck token.

http://insidelane.co.uk/alfa-romeo’s-goodwood-sculpture/

• 2 weeks later...

You have no power over me (15 G Achievement)

http://www.henrymakow.com/nikola_tesla.html

Does that look like a normal amount of lightning to you? Maybe that kind of electrical power comes from something we are all familiar with?

***SERVANT ENTRY A00115***

Element 115 overview:

Sources include meteors found in Shi No Numa, Tunguska, Groom Lake, Der Riese, and the Moon (Confirmed via Astronomical team)

Applications include: Transporter technology, power source for DG-2, General weapon upgrades via CWZIMOJZDUNINXPJZEKWZOLIEXZ.

Side effects include: Reanimation of dead cells, vin inherent electrical properties.

I believe that we are just beginning to see the continued secret story about the Illuminati's connection to lost or stolen Nikola technology. Most of the technology we have seen so far has been connected to Nikola Tesla and his inventions, including the teleporter and many other things Group 935 and Richtofen used.

http://earlyradiohistory.us/1917tes.htm

The Electrical Experimenter, September, 1917, page 293:

U. S. Blows Up Tesla Radio Tower

SUSPECTING that German spies were using the big wireless tower erected at Shoreham, L. I., about twenty years ago by Nikola Tesla, the Federal Government ordered the tower destroyed and it was recently demolished with dynamite. During the past month several strangers had been seen lurking about the place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjbzvEBGLBQ

Also, take a look at this interesting section of a book on Tesla

"Chapter 23, page 193 "Vril Power 1898"

http://books.google.com/books?id=h2DTND ... &q&f=false

This all seems crazy to me, but anyway. The excerpt from the coming race talks about vril power being used to automate movement wirelessly, and it was in a room with tessellated metal floors, just like the walls in the rooms with the teleporters in Der Riese. The author of this book claims that Tesla knew about the Vril Power and that knowledge helped him develop the technology for wireless transmission of electricity and electromagnetic signals. Thus, teleportation and these "towers" we are hearing about. And we know why 935/Richtofen was interested in this kind of technology. So perhaps the Vril story isn't over, maybe Tesla's tower has a connection deeper than we know?

Also, if you continue to read Chapter 23, it describes how Tesla talked about giving "animation" to things that did not automate themselves. He said that with this invention that the author claims was guided through Tesla's possible knowledge of Vril power, this automated boat, he could automate something and "teach it to obey" In Tesla's own words there, pretty interesting.

http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-Doc-Science&Forteana/+Doc-Science-StrangePhysics/Tunguska-PossibleTeslaDeathRayExperiment.htm

I as well as much of the actively involved community have known about Tesla's connection with the Illuminati and other things involved in the storyline, and it looks like Treyarch is finally going to shed light on the story of the "tower(s)" that have been shrouded in mystery for the most part.

Now we're talking! I completely forgot about the towers in that Group 601 picture!

http://eden-saga.com/en/science-energy-vril-inventions-benjamin-franklin-lightning-tower-nikola-tesla.html

Exert

Tesla has mainly studied the confines of electricity and magnetism, which makes him a pioneer of geo-energy, also called Vril energy. Note that Tesla himself never used the word Vril, which appeared after his works. But he can still be considered the first explorer of this amazing energy. The first in modern times, of course. Since antiquity abounded of Vril, which seems to have been known since the Sumerian era.

The lightning rods of the Temple of Solomon and the temple of Uruk are tangible evidences.

Despite the relevance of his theoretical works, Tesla was always struck at the lack of understanding of the macro-economic policy makers. Capitalist civilization obsessed with dividends, opted for alternating current which is, incidentally, another invention of Tesla. Because the current has a big advantage: channeled in cables, it marks the meter and can therefore bring mountains of dollars, which is the sole purpose of capital.

Tesla was crushed by the machine which falsifies history. He was forgotten. "His persistence in wanting to transmit electricity wirelessly as simple messages, prevented his pioneering work in the field of wireless to be officially recognized in the United States for many years." Recently, a renewed interest for he who was the greatest genius of electro-magnetism and the true discoverer of Vril put up again Nikola Tesla in the spotlight of research.

I would almost bet $100 that one of the Devs has done a thesis on Nikola Tesla.

Just look at how many similarities there are in my thread A Zombie Apocalypse - A Tesla Revolution!!!

“This cannot be the case as these signals are coming from points in the sky above the Earth." - Nikola Tesla

(Wasn't too sure if I should post this part) The second image is on the mystery box of the Wii version. There are 5 pictures on it. I know it's showing the DLC for black ops 1 (Call of the Dead Lighthouse) but it really looks like the Wardenclyffe Tower? Sorry about the 'Static' picture

Hmmmm.... It is possible that the tower could be located in a part of the map we havent scene, we know of the bus stop, the farm, the diner, the garage, and the town, but there could be a 6th area dedicated specifically to the lightning boss/ tower that can only be reached by a specific type of vehicle... My head-gears are turning now.... Wunderbar!

• 3 months later...