Tower of Babble EE Theory / Illuminati connection (updated)

GRILL

Given the achievements officially released, it's easy to see how the Easter Egg for TranZit could be "Tower of Babble". It has 75G, which is about the same amount of gamerscore for the last few epic easter eggs in zombies. So, now what? What could this be all about? FatedTitan had some great ideas that I helped him flesh out, greatly aided by the achievements revealed today and speculation from the community.

To make it easier on the eyes, we've condensed it down into spoilers.

EDIT: I've included Alpha Snake's comment into it's own spoiler 8-)

EDIT 2 (9/29): thanks to Alpha Snake's addition, we can now speculate the this EE/achievement involves the illuminati as well. Hit up the "Illuminati Involvement" spoiler to see the video, read the facts and tell us what you think! (includes possible Tacitus Project connection)

So the achievement says, “In TranZit, obey the voices.” The key in this hint is “voices”, as in plural. This may be similar to Gersch in Ascension - asking us to please help him, and the mechanism must be repaired. A supernatural voice we hear in our heads, but from more then one individual. Voices. Voices in your head. Babble. Babble in your head.

In TranZit, “Obey the Voices” will be but the appetizer to the main course, “Tower of Babble”. But let’s look at the name of the achievement again. “Tower of Babble.” This is obviously a play on the Biblical tale of “The Tower of Babel.”

“Now the whole earth had one language and the same words. And as people migrated from the east, they found a plain in the land of Shinar and settled there. And they said to one another, “Come, let us make bricks, and burn them thoroughly.” And they had brick for stone, and bitumen for mortar. Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city and a tower with its top in the heavens, and let us make a name for ourselves, lest we be dispersed over the face of the whole earth.” And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of man had built. And the LORD said, “Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language, and this is only the beginning of what they will do. And nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them. Come, let us go down and there confuse their language, so that they may not understand one another's speech.” So the LORD dispersed them from there over the face of all the earth, and they left off building the city. Therefore its name was called Babel, because there the LORD confused the language of all the earth. And from there the LORD dispersed them over the face of all the earth.” (Genesis 11:1-9 ESV)

Basically in "Tower of Babel", the people of earth decide that they want to build a tower that reaches to the heavens so that they can be seen as great as God. God comes down and looks at it and decides that to stop them from doing this, he will confuse their languages so that they cannot work together to build the tower - thus confusion, or in other meanings “babble”.

So how does this relate to us? Well we believe, from what we've seen in screenshots and the videos released by Treyarch, there is what looks like the remains of a radio tower - and it’s our job to rebuild it (although it could be numerous other types of infrastructural buildings, for the sake of this theory based on the “Tower of Babel” achievement - a radio tower would make the most sense).

This radio tower is what we need to fix. We have to “obey the voices” that tell us what we need to rebuild this radio tower to communicate with either:

(a) other survivors

(B) our heroes on the Moon

© Richtofen

(d) Maxis

(e) character or force yet to be revealed

We can speculate that it is the heroes, but why would we need a radio tower to communicate with them if we can hear them already? We can say it’s Richtofen, but why would he be trying to help us? It could be Maxis, but he’s the one who caused this mess. So... we don’t know who the voices are from, but someone is telling us to build this tower to communicate with a force outside of the map. Heck Lamia even hinted at choices in Moon affecting the gameplay, so that really makes us think we’re trying to communicate with the O4 - annnnd we’re going with it!

So what is “the Tower of Babble”? It’s a tower that reaches into the heavens with it’s broadcasts.

and what is “the Tower of Babble” achievement? Sending signals to the Moon. The EE sends radio broadcasts to the Moon to help our heroes return in some way.

The Tower of Babel story is found in Genesis 11. Genesis 11:5 says “And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of man had built.”

NEW STUFF:

all credit goes to Alpha Snake for providing us with this video that led to further thought process' - and of course the maker of the video itself.

The story of the Tower of Babel is extremely symbolic in Illuminati culture. It represents the advocation of tyranny (King Nimrod wanted to rule all the people of earth in a tower that was higher and greater than the heavens). It also represents the "elimination of worship of God to introduce dependence to power". Lastly, and perhaps most important - "all people speaking the same language, worshiping the same religion" = a one world order.

zRl-PfoWRnw

If you watch the video, you'll learn about the ArcelorMittal Orbit, - a 115 meter high sculpture/observation tower inspired by the Tower of Babel. It was commissioned and finished for the 2012 London Olympics.

remind you of anything? (sorry about the image size)

shuh-WING! okay maybe i'm jumping to conclusions here - but... still... shwing. SO with this in mind, it's possible to say that the the Illuminati / the Tacitus Project / the Tower of Babble achievement are perhaps interconnected. A lot of word play going on - the "silence" (Latin translation of "Tacitus") project, tower of "babble", and of course the Illuminati themselves are a standard of wordplay, hidden messages/symbolism (as we see in the above video), and pareidolia.

HEY - and while we are on the subject of wordplay, what phrase does "Tacitus Rising" sound a lot like? "Phoenix Rising". Another huge Illuminati reference.

Whatever is going on here is massive. It's almost too much to comprehend - that being said, can anyone help me flesh this out?

Lucifer wanted to go up to the Highest Heaven and be like the Most High, set up his kingdom over all the stars of the Almighty and so was the goal of Nimrod and his people, but just like the Tower of Babel, Lucifer was brought down to the ground, being denied any access to any higher places and left on earth for a small period, a short period of time in which he will enter a human body a proclaim himself to be god, finally accomplishing world domination through his new means, which are the people in one mind agreement with him, all connected through the Microchip, to then make war against the Most High trying and take over heaven as well.

I believe that the way the European Parliament was built in contrast to the known model of the Tower of Babel, it paints a perfect picture of the world’s destiny with a pinch of sarcasm in part of these devils called Illuminati.

Here we go again... :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

As for the voices, well we figured out who that was didn't we?

Here is some more interesting items I found in this article:

http://thedoggstar.com/articles/one-world-government/

The people of Nimrod were planning to build what we know now as a Stargate, hoping to be able to walk into heaven, where the “gods” were, and take it over. Modern day Iraq was the perfect place for this structure which such an end to be built, it is said that Saddam Hussein was thinking of building the Stargate or “Tower” himself and that was actually the real reason for the Illuminati to take him down, since the Illuminati wants to control every place in the world that may have a higher connection with other dimensions, called heavens back in the day, the place of the Temple in Israel is the last spot they are hoping to get under their control.

Regards, Alpha

Thanks for reading this guys. Any feedback is appreciated :mrgreen:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks l Grill l for posting this for me. I can get ideas, but he's way better as fleshing things out for me. We've been thinking about this all day. It makes sense. A radio broadcast tower. The tower would reach to the heavens, just like the tower in the Biblical story. It would also reach to the heavens, in the way that we'd be sending a signal to the O4 from earth. So we would, in a way, reach those that were in the heavens, i.e. our heroes.

I have kind of 2 things to add to this.

1st off: Maybe there is two separate ways that the characters can go about doing this, helping Richtofen or helping Maxis. What I mean by that is since Richtofen and Maxis are enemies, Richtofen could want the players to find a way to destroy Maxis, and Maxis could want the players to destroy Richtofen.

2nd: This is somewhat contradictory to my previous guess, but maybe the "voices" want the new characters to locate the old characters (Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, and Sam) and team with them or something of the sort.

but maybe the "voices" want the new characters to locate the old characters (Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, and Sam) and team with them or something of the sort.

who would gain from the new characters communicating/finding/meeting up with the O4? That's the more important question. If not directly the O4, then who could it be? I'm seriously asking all of you :)

but maybe the "voices" want the new characters to locate the old characters (Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, and Sam) and team with them or something of the sort.

who would gain from the new characters communicating/finding/meeting up with the O4? That's the more important question. If not directly the O4, then who could it be? I'm seriously asking all of you :)

I guess it could combine with my first suggestion, maybe Richtofen/Maxis wants them to team up to destroy one of them (Richtofen/Maxis)

Lucifer wanted to go up to the Highest Heaven and be like the Most High, set up his kingdom over all the stars of the Almighty and so was the goal of Nimrod and his people, but just like the Tower of Babel, Lucifer was brought down to the ground, being denied any access to any higher places and left on earth for a small period, a short period of time in which he will enter a human body a proclaim himself to be god, finally accomplishing world domination through his new means, which are the people in one mind agreement with him, all connected through the Microchip, to then make war against the Most High trying and take over heaven as well.

I believe that the way the European Parliament was built in contrast to the known model of the Tower of Babel, it paints a perfect picture of the world’s destiny with a pinch of sarcasm in part of these devils called Illuminati.

Regards Alpha.

Quoting myself from the main thread here.

The people of Nimrod were planning to build what we know now as a Stargate, hoping to be able to walk into heaven, where the “gods” were, and take it over. Modern day Iraq was the perfect place for this structure which such an end to be built, it is said that Saddam Hussein was thinking of building the Stargate or “Tower” himself and that was actually the real reason for the Illuminati to take him down, since the Illuminati wants to control every place in the world that may have a higher connection with other dimensions, called heavens back in the day, the place of the Temple in Israel is the last spot they are hoping to get under their control.

Regards Snake.

I heard an idea floating around that I really liked.

So maybe once richtofen spent enough time in the MPD after earth got nuked, he began to realize what use the voices were putting him to. So he and the fearsome foursome communicate with random survivors on earth in order to help them defeat the evil voices. Someone worded it especially well. Whoever said this, well done! "Samantha and richtofen might decide that they are both the lesser of three evils and must fight against the greater in order to make up for their wrong-doings."

Btw are we not allowed to say who the voices might be? It seems people have been dodging around "The V word".

Regards Alpha.

Quoting myself from the main thread here.

Regards Snake.

thanks for this Alpha! All this info together is superb. I think we need to soak this in and revise the theory!

Tower of Babble probably references the the Radio transmission towers that are broadcasting the MK Ultra signal thats supposed to control the zombies. This will be a continuation of the attemps of 935 to control the zombies as seen in Kino.

If you notice many of the zombies in the trailer have a collar on them I'm convinced this is tied into the MK Ultra Radio Broadcast hinted at in Blops 1. I'm gussing these will also tie into the "pacify 10 zombies using an EMP" Achievment and the "You have no power over me" one as well.

I'm also guessing this "control" over the zombies will play a huge part in the "Grief" game mode.

Just a guess on my part.

Posting my theory from a different thread into here, just for safe keeping.

So, "Obey the voices"

The emblem shows two people speaking into the ear of a person.

Which two voices could we hear in Moon, clearly, wherever we were when they spoke?

Now put 2+2 together

I mean, it's just a theory, but we hear Richtofen and Maxis during the easter egg wherever we are on the map.

I heard an idea floating around that I really liked.

So maybe once richtofen spent enough time in the MPD after earth got nuked, he began to realize what use the voices were putting him to. So he and the fearsome foursome communicate with random survivors on earth in order to help them defeat the evil voices. Someone worded it especially well. Whoever said this, well done! "Samantha and richtofen might decide that they are both the lesser of three evils and must fight against the greater in order to make up for their wrong-doings."

Btw are we not allowed to say who the voices might be? It seems people have been dodging around "The V word".

I think the "V word" has a lot to do with the current storyline. After all, the "V guys" desired to take over the Earth when they run out of space in their own land. Considering how the "V land" could be under Earth surface, it would be very much different to the "outside world". Maybe "V guys" possessed Maxis now, so he decided to destroy Earth's surface to make it more friendly for the "V guys". I mean, how can you save Earth by destroying it? He did not kill much zombies with his rockets, so that could make sense even more, that he was preparing the land for the "V guys".

I know I'm kind of stretching it too much, but I sooooo want Maxis to be the bad guy, and Richtofen to be the good guy. :

no, it's just more so - if you're going to use the vrill ya then you have to back it up. some of the legend members, moderators and donors have done absolutely astounding jobs at backing up their theories of the vrill ya - hell turned me into a believer... but out of respect for them, i don't want to just throw it out there. It's so easy for people to use the vrill ya as an excuse for things happening when it in no way explains it. it's just a respect thing. By no means does this mean that you can't talk about it, you can openly say their name as much as you want - but you just won't find me saying their name unless I have iron strong proof/facts to back it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... l-PfoWRnw#!

zRl-PfoWRnw

@1:26 The ArecelorMittal Orbit is a 115 metre sculpture located in the Olympic Park Stratford, London. The design was influenced by the Tower of Babel.

Lots of leads to follow here.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess this has something to do with Richtofen as he is a zombie god now.

Could well be as the achievement plus the fact that there seems to have been a volcanic eruption in TranZit. Could Richtofen have raised this tower to reach for higher goals? Like becoming the only God of this planet.

Regards Alpha.

zRl-PfoWRnw

@1:26 The ArecelorMittal Orbit is a 115 metre sculpture located in the Olympic Park Stratford, London. The design was influenced by the Tower of Babel.

Lots of leads to follow here.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess this has something to do with Richtofen as he is a zombie god now.

Could well be as the achievement plus the fact that there seems to have been a volcanic eruption in TranZit. Could Richtofen have raised this tower to reach for higher goals? Like becoming the only God of this planet.

Regards Alpha.

This post soothes my soul. It's just great to have you back Alpha :mrgreen: You certainly made the right decision to leave to staff and focus on your threads and postings.

The height of the tower is certainly interesting, but might just be mere coincidence. Could definitely use some looking into. Also I think the setting is going to be America for TranZit.

Basically in "Tower of Babel", the people of earth decide that they want to build a tower that reaches to the heavens so that they can be seen as great as God. God comes down and looks at it and decides that to stop them from doing this, he will confuse their languages so that they cannot work together to build the tower - thus confusion, or in other meanings “babble”.

So how does this relate to us? Well we believe, from what we've seen in screenshots and the videos released by Treyarch, there is what looks like the remains of a radio tower - and it’s our job to rebuild it (although it could be numerous other types of infrastructural buildings, for the sake of this theory based on the “Tower of Babel” achievement - a radio tower would make the most sense).

This radio tower is what we need to fix. We have to “obey the voices” that tell us what we need to rebuild this radio tower to communicate with either:

(a) other survivors

(B) our heroes on the Moon

© Richtofen

(d) Maxis

(e) character or force yet to be revealed

We can speculate that it is the heroes, but why would we need a radio tower to communicate with them if we can hear them already? We can say it’s Richtofen, but why would he be trying to help us? It could be Maxis, but he’s the one who caused this mess. So... we don’t know who the voices are from, but someone is telling us to build this tower to communicate with a force outside of the map. Heck Lamia even hinted at choices in Moon affecting the gameplay, so that really makes us think we’re trying to communicate with the O4 - annnnd we’re going with it!

So what is “the Tower of Babble”? It’s a tower that reaches into the heavens with it’s broadcasts.

and what is “the Tower of Babble” achievement? Sending signals to the Moon. The EE sends radio broadcasts to the Moon to help our heroes return in some way.

I really like this idea actually, and it makes ALOT of sense. The play on words could definitely be a reference to a radio tower. And the heavens that this tower is reaching is Griffin Station on the Moon. I really love your thought process behind this, and boy do I hope you're right. We've got to get our guys (and Sam) back somehow, and hopefully this new gang will be the key to bringing them back to Earth to continue the zombie slaying.

I like it! ;)

no, it's just more so - if you're going to use the vrill ya then you have to back it up. some of the legend members, moderators and donors have done absolutely astounding jobs at backing up their theories of the vrill ya - hell turned me into a believer... but out of respect for them, i don't want to just throw it out there. It's so easy for people to use the vrill ya as an excuse for things happening when it in no way explains it. it's just a respect thing. By no means does this mean that you can't talk about it, you can openly say their name as much as you want - but you just won't find me saying their name unless I have iron strong proof/facts to back it up.

I totally agree with this. There is certainly a strong connection to the Vril-ya in the storyline of zombies, but people can get out of hand with it. While the novel describes the Vril-ya as capable of almost anything, it is all too often used as a scapegoat to support major flaws in a theory. You've got to have more support than "it's vril ya, they're capable of anything".

I like it! ;)

Thanks Shooter! Much appreciated my man.

I totally agree with this. There is certainly a strong connection to the Vril-ya in the storyline of zombies, but people can get out of hand with it. While the novel describes the Vril-ya as capable of almost anything, it is all too often used as a scapegoat to support major flaws in a theory. You've got to have more support than "it's vril ya, they're capable of anything".

this x 1,000,000,000,000,000,000

thanks to the awesome video/info provided by Alpha Snake I was able to include a whole spoiler theorizing how the Illuminati are tied in with the Tower of Babel, the Tower of Babble, and - what? Tacitus Rising??! Here's a lil' taste.

read more in the "Illuminati Involvement Spoiler"

so i think i might have thought up something that could tie into the following the voices achevement, because its speculated/roumored thats its susposed to feature 8 players, then it would be plausable that you'r going to have to unlock the acevement , repair the tower, to contact the moon, (the other 4) thus by unlocking the acevement you unlock the 8 player mode by gettin it. in black ops their EE didnt really reward you with anything to useful. cant get anything better then once unlocking the full EE you unlock a new gamemode? itd fit with the story line because if the 4 are still on the moon, you would have to contact them, then reunite type of deal. im guessing you would need to contact the 4 on the moon so then richofin could help the 4 on earth configure a teleporter so the 4 on the moon will go to where they are!

so i think i might have thought up something that could tie into the following the voices achevement, because its speculated/roumored thats its susposed to feature 8 players, then it would be plausable that you'r going to have to unlock the acevement , repair the tower, to contact the moon, (the other 4) thus by unlocking the acevement you unlock the 8 player mode by gettin it. in black ops their EE didnt really reward you with anything to useful. cant get anything better then once unlocking the full EE you unlock a new gamemode? itd fit with the story line because if the 4 are still on the moon, you would have to contact them, then reunite type of deal. im guessing you would need to contact the 4 on the moon so then richofin could help the 4 on earth configure a teleporter so the 4 on the moon will go to where they are!

Now THAT would be a rewarding Easter Egg! Best Easter Egg reward ever. :)

I agree with all of this except the last sentence. Richtofen wouldn't help the new crew or old crew in any way as he's in control of the zombies (hence the blue eyes). Maxis however is a viable option as he's still trapped in Aether, able to communicate via electronic devices, and wants to help the old gang help stop Richtofen. He could tell the new gang what to do to get the radio tower working.

I'm beginning to wonder what the DLC will be like for this. Could we be seeing more multi-level maps in the future? If so this story could be HUGE.

1aN56oyJ1xE

Very interesing video this one.

&

Cgc4HqUexXs

Yet again we are coming back to the same occult conspiracy.

Pointing directly at the original babalon working ritual.

http://www.excludedmiddle.com/jack_parsons.htm

Treyarch wants you to research this stuff.

Remember there is a crator on the Moon called Parson crator.

The old crew are still on the Moon. It is possible that there are other facilities located on the surface of the Moon, it is also possible that they could be under the surface & within the Moon itself.

We know that the Vril pyramid housed Satan himself & Richtofen is basically channelling the spirt of Satan through himself. Deluded Richtofen believes he is in control.

In an effort to stop Richtofen, Maxis scorched the Earth's surface to limit his victims & reduce his man (Zombie) power.

Richtofen must have returned to Earth, once there he raises the Tower of Babel in his new home (America) as seen in TranZit.

Now this is interesting as Richtofen has raised the Tower of Babel, that is not his planning but that of Lucifer.

Also, Sam is still in Richtofen's body isn't she? So the Richtofen model should technically return with Sam's voice.

Does that mean that Richtofen grew up once again in Sam's orignal body? 2012 to 2025 is 13 years, so Sam would be what 19-20 years old by then.

Could that mean that the woman we see on the poster is Richtofen in an older Sam's bosy? Pie in the sky comes to mind here.

So we are now going to see a true Hell on Earth.

This is all just speculation of course but that Hell theme refuses to die.

Regards Alpha.