Lightning Zombie Boss in relation to the power or EMP Bomb?!

Hey guys, I did an analysis of the world reveal trailer (Video Below) and in it, we see a plethora of things.

However, the one thing that caught my eye, was this guy:

Look at him! I mean some people have specualted that this is just the reult of the power turning on or an EMP or even the new wonder weapon. Any of those could be true, I mean I doubt they are but that's my opinion.

Speaking of my opinion, I had an idea, as did many others that it was in fact a boss, it looks terrifying, it has no physical structure, and it would make it interesting to have something you can only kill with energy weapons etc.

I'm here to argue that this could be related to the 'Power, Power, POWER!'

soundbite. (see video below)

and also to argue the other side that the soundbite could be the new EMP bomb as confirmed by this achievement list as seen here:

Now could the EMP be the soundbite or this new speculated boss?

I'm leaving that to the comment discussion :)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To me it looks like something has just disintergrated, probably a zombie.

I think this is a zombie boss that can disappear and re-appear through cables. I now have an thought that every area has a specific 'boss'. The denizens in the forest/dwellers/scavengers. The electricity boss in this der-reise styled area. This would make sense then with the survival maps each having a boss. I don't think it is an EMP bomb, I think it would be that bright.

I'm loving the discussion guys, and love the physical structure picture lol.

But by physical structure I meant actual zombie limbs and a torso etc. Something that would appear of a zombie just after it dies, but there isn't anything physical there, it's just an electrical apparation. Creepy.

Has no one asked why an EMP would affect a zombie? It just seems far-fetched. As far as I know, zombies run off of 115. They are controlled through Aether. What does it mean "pacify"? Will it have an effect similar to the Teddy Bear on DOA? So many questions....

I assume it means like some sort of stun, kind of like the teddy on DOA, except they just get paralyzed.

Like I said before.

I'm guessing the EMP is a new power-up.

MW3 had EMP grenades. How do you know that this can't/won't be integrated into zombies?

I imagine it working in a completely different sense though, EMP's in modern warfare shut down turrets and the sort, it didn't 'pacify' people.

Electric Jesus had a pretty good idea in another thread.

Say there is an electric zombie. Perhaps he electrifies zombies and makes them faster, similar to George. Perhaps you can "pacify" them with an EMP, taking away their electricity and slowing them down.

That could work and sounds like an awesome idea, but imagine what fast zombies could do to rape trains. Rape trains only work because we are faster than the zombies, Treyarch know that every pro zombies player can only be good because of their ability to rape train, allthough it does kind of balance it if you can slow them, so it is a good idea.