Picture Library- Read and Inform Yourself

Treyarch has finally released the World Release Trailer for Nazi Zombies.

You'll find this here --> YH_9GzaUW40

This is an image of what the entire layout looks like from a birds-eye view.

One of the first things you will notice is the atmosphere. It appears post-apocolyptic. The buildings are scarce and decimated, there are lava rivers flowing through the map, and there are devastating wilda-fires raging through the area- it's clear this area is void of any human inhabitance. If this one area offers any evidence as to what the rest of the planet appears as, it can possibly be safe to assume that this takes place directly after The Crew (Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, Samantha, and Dr. Maxis) sent the missles on a destructive pathway towards Earth in an attempt to wipe the planet clean of Element 115.

The second most obvious thing you'll notice is the presence of a bus. It's a mystery still as to how it functions, however. Only speculation, but just like any other machine in Zombies, the bus may simply cost money to activate, or maybe a series of things in addition to paying the cost of transportation, I.E- gas, auto parts, etc(damn TSA!)

We see that the bus is capable of being boarded by zombies while in motion. This is significant because when people see an operating bus, they are inspired by hope of escape. But now, when transitioning from area to area, the zombies can jump onto the moving vehicle and break in from the windows and roof- this makes it so you're not allowed a moment of rest :P good luck! It also wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility that the bus is the spawn point for the map, but this is simple guessing on my behalf

Building off the bus needing additional sources to function, notice the image below. It almost appears as a workshop. You see a gas can, a couple of work tool benches, and to the left is a car door. You'd imagine the car door to be insignificant would you not?

This is an image of a "homemade riot shield" that is comprised of, what do ya know, doors , and other materials. I am almost certain now that many aspects of the map will have to be utilized in order for certain things to be achieved and fabricated.

Another shocking aspect is now the zombies have blue eyes. Why is this? I'm sure this wasn't Treyarch going "let's change things up a bit". Hopefully it'll be explained in the Backdrop story of Nazi Zombies.

And what of the old characters? They seem to have not been replaced, but temporarily subsituted. Then again, we only see the face of 1 character and that is the Nerdy/Hipster. Everyone else is covered in one way or another, plus we believe that more than 4 players are allowed to play in one game at a time. So we are not capable of confirming nor denying whether or not the old crew will be in this particular map.

And I'd like to redirect your attention to this picture. Who do you guys think this looks like? (cirled)

I think that this looks a lot like Dr. Richtofen's body, which as you know is now in the vengeful hands of Samantha.

This is all I have for you currently but I will keep updating as more is uncovered. Please feel free to add in the comments other things you all have uncovered!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know the "goal" of tranzit or is it basically survival with rounds and perks but 10000x bigger?

Complete quest as you traverse the apocalyptic world to reach the ultimate goal: salvation.

ok thank you...it will interesting how we are going to survive with no perks ;)

Nope there are still perks as explain in achievements and trailer showing speed in working mode. Perks are still here but you can play a mode where you can't use any magical items (Box, PaP, or perks)

We have perks. They showed Speed Cola in the Diner.

i thought treyarch said that all the magic items will be in survival mode only?

"These areas feature the same gameplay zombie fans are used to, including magic items and 'Pack-a-Punch' machines."-joystiq article under survival section

are perks included in magic items?

We have perks. They showed Speed Cola in the Diner.

i thought treyarch said that all the magic items will be in survival mode only?

"These areas feature the same gameplay zombie fans are used to, including magic items and 'Pack-a-Punch' machines."-joystiq article under survival section

are perks included in magic items?

Yes, perks are included as magic items. You can't just drink something(unless its a monster or red bull) doesn't give you something in return.

An yes but survival is only can be played in private.

ok so let me get this straight

tranzit- perform quests(kinda like borderlands) till you beat the game- perks included

survival- areas of tranzit that are round based with perks pack a punch etc

Yes. You hit the head on the nail.

alrighty thanks boss... believe it or not im not a noob at playing the game but im a noob at the terminology of it :lol:

ok so let me get this straight

tranzit- perform quests(kinda like borderlands) till you beat the game- perks included

survival- areas of tranzit that are round based with perks pack a punch etc

Yes. You hit the head on the nail.

alrighty thanks boss... believe it or not im not a noob at playing the game but im a noob at the terminology of it :lol:

Aw,you focus more on the gameplay rather then the story. 8-)

ok one last question....is grief on the survival maps or the big trazit map and then im DONE I PROMISE :lol::lol::lol:

Grief is for mp zombies. The other two are for story or private matches. Survival and grief are two different things.

so they are on the multiplayer maps? or are they seperate maps completely different from everything else?

You can play grief in private but you need 8 people. Or you can play online with others.