Dead Ops Arcade II?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never liked it until I played with my cousin, and it's a lot of fun if you play with somebody right next to you. Playing online or alone is not so good, but trust me and get a friend to play it with you, play competitively or cooperatively and you will change your mind.

I hope it comes back, because... Why not? If you don't like it, you can ignore it.

I started liking dead ops in the summer, I couldn't believe I was wasting such a good game mode, It would be SWEET if they added a part 2, I know most people don't like it, That's what I thought but then a friend convinced me to play and the different areas you play in are so awesome. My favorite area was Stampede! Just give it a chance and you might like it! It also reminds me of a xbox indie game called "I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MBIES 1N IT!!!1" Oh man that was fun!

I think the general view of DOA was pretty united. When I selected DOA in a private match when we discussed what map we wanna play, everybody just said "oh my god, not that sh**, change it!!"

Considering that so many people didn't like DoA, it is likely that they skip it and focus on the common zombie mode.

On the other side, we also know that Black Ops had a huge amount of game types in it: The modern multiplayer, the normal solo, the old arcade, and the freakin old Zork. In between the zombies, so it was like 5 games in one. Actually a concept that everybody liked. Considering the versatility of Black Ops, it's as well likely, that DoA or something similar will have a revival.

It would make sense for them to NOT do a sequel to Dead Ops, but I think it would be nice. I was never a huge fan of Dead Ops myself, but I've had some good times with it, and there are quite a handful of people out there that enjoy it, so give them a treat. Telling them not to put it in just cause I don't enjoy it is like some multiplayer freak telling them not to put in zombies just cause he doesn't like it himself ;)

It would make sense for them to NOT do a sequel to Dead Ops, but I think it would be nice. I was never a huge fan of Dead Ops myself, but I've had some good times with it, and there are quite a handful of people out there that enjoy it, so give them a treat. Telling them not to put it in just cause I don't enjoy it is like some multiplayer freak telling them not to put in zombies just cause he doesn't like it himself ;)

My thoughts exactly. I love DOA, I may not be the greatest, but I like to relax and play a simple game now and then. I don't see why someone wouldn't want it because they don't like it, it's your choice to play it or not.