zombie achievements officially revealed

I just want to point something out from another achievement:

I Don't Think They Exist 10

In TranZit, kill one of the denizens of the forest while it is latched onto you.

The definition of a denizen is:

An inhabitant of a place, or one who dwells in a place, whether local, regional or national.

Does this mean that these only dwell in the forest and are only in that area. Would that also mean that only specific zombies are in specific areas?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This just sparked my mind for another idea. What if we are repairing the radio tower? That's a large tower that casts out many many voices all over the place. Maybe the voices need that tower fixed? What you think?

It seems to me like the "voices" want access to this possible radio tower so they can project their voices and do to every human exposed to them what they did to richtofen. Decidedly a bad idea to let that happen.

Ah, the tombstone. As I said I think you drop it when you die. It will display your kills, revives, downs, et cetera at your time of death. Oh yeah, and your name (obviously).

wow I never thought of it this way. I don't know if anyone played the most recent SSX, but basically going on Electic's theory I picture this tombstone to work similar to their "GeoTag" system.

I just want to point something out from another achievement:

I Don't Think They Exist 10

In TranZit, kill one of the denizens of the forest while it is latched onto you.

The definition of a denizen is:

An inhabitant of a place, or one who dwells in a place, whether local, regional or national.

Does this mean that these only dwell in the forest and are only in that area. Would that also mean that only specific zombies are in specific areas?

I almost wonder if Denizen's are other survivors, scavengers if you will. The freak folk of the forest who will take your stuff. Although, the syntax of "latch" makes me think otherwise more science-fictiony stuff along the lines of nova 6 crawlers.

Fuel efficiency seems to imply motorcycles or bikes or some other form of transportation besides the bus. Or... Teleporters maybe?

I actually think this means walking to a destination. Lamia (I believe) said that you can either take the bus, or head on foot to each location. The bus provides shelter, but is confined so that presents other obstacles. On foot is obv more dangerous, but at the same time yields great rewards perhaps? (such as this cheevo)

• Moderators

I think the Voices achievement is placed there due to the fact that Richtofen is Bipolar (Is He?) and A theory I was thinking of, What if these new Characters are the old crew? 3 Guys and 1 girl, And they had to switch bodies for some weird reason.

He is schizophrenic.

And I doubt they would do that.

So I think the electrical boss will jump out of a machine and attack you regardless of whether the power is on. It could be in a perk machine, the power generator (as seen in trailer) or pap, et cetera. Killing it may grant you momentary access to that machine it is inhabiting at the time. Or maybe you have to buy it WHILE fighting it? Only time will tell.

Basically what I had said earlier about temporary usage of the perk machine after killing the electric zombie near the machine.

Lucifer wanted to go up to the Highest Heaven and be like the Most High, set up his kingdom over all the stars of the Almighty and so was the goal of Nimrod and his people, but just like the Tower of Babel, Lucifer was brought down to the ground, being denied any access to any higher places and left on earth for a small period, a short period of time in which he will enter a human body a proclaim himself to be god, finally accomplishing world domination through his new means, which are the people in one mind agreement with him, all connected through the Microchip, to then make war against the Most High trying and take over heaven as well.

I believe that the way the European Parliament was built in contrast to the known model of the Tower of Babel, it paints a perfect picture of the world’s destiny with a pinch of sarcasm in part of these devils called Illuminati.

Here we go again... :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

As for the voices, well we figured out who that was didn't we?

Regards Alpha.

So we have TranZit AND Green Run? I think I've figured it out.

TranZit will be the campaign mode we were shown in the trailer. Green Run will be a map made specifically for survival in the classic style of the maps we had in WaW and Blops, featuring our original characters and continuing the story.

I know they said that survival maps would be smaller portions of TranZit, but they didn't say that ALL the survival maps would be these. We're getting Nuketown Zombies, so we know that SOME maps have to be specific to survival - I don't think they're making Nuketown the size of TranZit and cutting it up :roll:.

So, if for each DLC we got: a new map the size of TranZit (or an expansion of TranZit) cut up into five (or more!) survival maps, and one "classic" survival map to continue the story, that's at least six survival maps per DLC... This gon be gewwwwdd...