Tranzit - theories, facts, speculations.

Verrückt

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not too sure about this idea as well... I mean, that's not how zombies were supposed to be originally, and I am aware that we still have a classic mode... But with TranZit, I think that original maps with O4 would work better as a "campaign" part of the zombies mode.

It's not in so much Tranzit itself, so much as it is that the "survival/original" mode will apparently (or possibly) just include individual sections of the Transit map. Which, is a lot like L4D's survival mode, which takes a portion of a specific level campaign and you just survive there for as long as possible.

Alright guys! Apart from the stops we saw in the trailer I suspect TWO additional stops that were not revealed. Here's why!

On the pieced together map posted, you can see the last stop shown has more path extending out, ending on what is obviously some kind of town or complex. Then more path loops out of THAT and is primarily out of sight from what we've seen so far. I suspect another stop just outside of our view in the map to the west. I think THIS one will have the current treyarch twitter pic as its map mark, because it depicts some kind of mountain formation.

VEEERRRIIILLLYYY!!!!!!

Alright guys! Apart from the stops we saw in the trailer I suspect TWO additional stops that were not revealed. Here's why!

On the pieced together map posted, you can see the last stop shown has more path extending out, ending on what is obviously some kind of town or complex. Then more path loops out of THAT and is primarily out of sight from what we've seen so far. I suspect another stop just outside of our view in the map to the west. I think THIS one will have the current treyarch twitter pic as its map mark, because it depicts some kind of mountain formation.

VEEERRRIIILLLYYY!!!!!!

That's what I thought... Maybe it will be some DLC maps? Who knows... Anyway, adding it to the OP.