I was right!

Ok, so in case you don't know already, It's been confirmed in many interviews and videos such as this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0aZYRyn ... e=g-user-u That Zombies will feature a Tranzit mode, where you taken from one survival map to next in an open world scenario. A while back i made a slightly wild guess that black ops 2 zombies would be open world and a lot of people said I was looking into it too much which i thought myself, still I pretty much right ;D viewtopic.php?t=23596

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not open world, in a sense. It's more open than any other maps though.

Its bigger.

Isn't that what I said?

Are you playing dumb on purpose? Are you intentionally being a WUM?

You have put its more open. After some one has made a thread about it being an open world map. I'm not trying to argue with you, I'm just sayings its not open world, its a big map yes, bigger than normal yes, but open world no.

Are you playing dumb on purpose? Are you intentionally being a WUM?

You have put its more open. After some one has made a thread about it being an open world map. I'm not trying to argue with you, I'm just sayings its not open world, its a big map yes, bigger than normal yes, but open world no.

I meant open in the sense of bigger. Not open world/free roam. And I resent the fact of you claiming I was playing dumb :|

I predicted Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops when Modern Warfare 2 was launched. Then I predicted Black Ops 2 at Black Ops launch. Does that make me a magical genius?

Yes, yes it does.

You don't need to post on a thread if you just want to put someone down. If you don't like how they think, don't reply.

Are you trying to say that one must always praise other posters' antics when one posts? Now that is ridiculous. He believes that the "I called it" phrases are juvenile, and he made the point without flaming or spamming.

Of course not, as long as you be respectful. I thought he said it in a rude way using sarcasm, like he was trying to prove him wrong.

Are you trying to say that one must always praise other posters' antics when one posts? Now that is ridiculous. He believes that the "I called it" phrases are juvenile, and he made the point without flaming or spamming.

Of course not, as long as you be respectful. I thought he said it in a rude way using sarcasm, like he was trying to prove him wrong.

I wasn't being sarcastic. I actually predicted those...I may have used a sarcastic question at the end of my sentence, but in no way was I trying to convey a rude message towards the OP. Sorry if I came across that way.