Hypothetical for you all regarding the new charas.

First let me say if something like this was mentioned in the leaks I apologize in advance but I've never seen them. Until I came to this forum I didn't even know there were leaks so yeah. Also if this is the wrong section I apologize again.

Lets say hypothetically the old characters got new bodies or "possessed" these new characters. Based on what we have seen who do you think would fit each character if the new body or possession thing is true.

Now besides Sam being Bimbo chick, the others I really can't put into the bodies except Dempsey being mustache.

So thoughts?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a pretty big long shot. I mean, how would they even be able to? They don't have the crazy Richtofen and his smarts to help them do something like that.

Why is it so hard to accept that we'll be playing as 4 new characters altogether? I for one love the idea of seeing how the rockets and zombie apocalypse affected the regular people. We're seeing it through the eyes of other people, and that's amazing.

Its a "what if" question. I never said they were the old ones, and yes its hard to accept that the old ones are no where to be seen but this was a "what if" question.

It wasn't meant to be taken that seriously, I just wanted to know based on what we know of all the characters which new character just based on their looks would the old ones choose.

That's it, no need to go on a "you just can't accept the old ones are gone" rant.

Its a "what if" question. I never said they were the old ones, and yes its hard to accept that the old ones are no where to be seen but this was a "what if" question.

It wasn't meant to be taken that seriously, I just wanted to know based on what we know of all the characters which new character just based on their looks would the old ones choose.

That's it, no need to go on a "you just can't accept the old ones are gone" rant.

I apologize. I misread the thread.

I'm just sick of people saying that since the old characters aren't in this humongous map that we'll never see them and it automatically sucks.