Tesla Gun

Ok I have seen at least a half dozen posts saying that this new wonder weapon is the tesla gun. Where the hell have I been? What is their reasoning for saying this? I dont think it can be true because well, I would have heard about it! Was it something leaked, or just speculated upon that became popularly assumed to be true? Someone help me out on this one. I would really appreciate it. :D

Team Tesla FTW

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. Not only that, but no where has anyone said that the new wonder weapon is going to be called the Tesla Gun. Not only that, but what's the name for a gun that fires bolts of electricity? The Tesla Gun (by the way, the most powerful one known to be in existence can only shoot a one foot long non lethal bolt of electricity). And...don't we already have a gun that shoots electricity? Oh YEAH! The wonderwaffe.

Enough with Tesla Gun. People need to put that name out of their heads.