Things I noticed in the trailer

I went through the trailer frame by frame and took out 30 useful frames to discuss!

For convenience I placed them in an album on Imgur.com so this thread stays clean. You can pick out a single image and embed it here if you want to discuss it.

Album link: http://imgur.com/a/2ErBI

The 2 major things that others might've not mentioned yet at all are the missing Tombstone and the mystical Tower on the map. The rest is mainly basic stuff most of you guys noticed or Guns.

Im open to any changes that need to be made to the screenshots. Especially the Guns are wild guesses sometimes.

Discuss! :D

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what is this truck doing... Maybe Nuketown is the missing part of the map, and you can use trucks instead of the bus, but they run out of fuel?

Honestly? I think its Treyarch being a bit lazy on the design. The cars we see in the trailer are the same too in many parts of the map, and even in Black Ops.

Examples:

That's pretty cool. Most of the stuff has been noticed in the trailer analysis on YT, but anyway - great job, especially recognizing the guns! I wonder what is this truck doing... Maybe Nuketown is the missing part of the map, and you can use trucks instead of the bus, but they run out of fuel?

do you realise you have 115 posts ? Congratz : :mrgreen:

I just pointed out the Red trucks because it caught my attention after the discussion earlier this week about the Nuketown truck.

Anyways, back on topic!

I made this thread mainly to discuss 3 things I noticed in the trailer.

1.) A Tower(?)

Possible EE related hidden location? Or the PaP accessible from all 5 locations?

2.) Missing Tombstone

The arrows point at the exact location where the 'Tombstone' was in the teaser picture, but now its gone. Does this mean it's dropped on death? Or possible the new Grief Mechanic Lamia hinted at in this interview? Drop a stone to block off the enemy team in the 4z4 mode?

Standard elements like blocking passages seem to be on the docket to make the other team's life harder, but Lamia says there are "new mechanics exclusive to this mode" that players can employ to grief the other team with. When pressed for details, Lamia wouldn't budge on what those elements are.

source: Joystiq

3.) Guns

Looks like a mix of Black Ops and Black Ops 2 guns. Certainly can't relate them all to just Black Ops 2 multiplayer weapons. More gun pictures in the Album: http://imgur.com/a/2ErBI.