Anyone Else Disappointed?

Okay I'm going to put it straight. This is my opinion and I may get stick for it but here we go.

This is what zombies needs! Would you want to go through with Rich and Sams story for the whole of BLOPS II, TBH what more do they have to offer other than getting Sam back in her body (story wise)? The whole process was to get Richtofen into the MPD, he now holds the cards.

Don't get me wrong it WAS a good storyline and it WILL continue but at the moment something else needed to happen. We need to see the side effects of what Richtofen has done, we also need a change of Tak, Rich, Demp and Nik. I'm not ruling them out or saying they were bad I'm just saying you probably wouldn't be able to carry on their story for too long without going through time travel or finding items and all that, it wouldn't really make sense. EEs will be there to tie them in, also you may like these characters better so don't judge a game by its trailer.

To conclude rant:

If you want the zombie storyline to last longer then we need to go down this route (by bus ;) ), radios and EEs will probably connect with the four but for now zombies needs to be re-directed to keep it going & making it last longer. It WILL all tie in in the end, trust me.

Well that's my opinion done! You all have your opinions & if you're disappointed then that's your opinion. Thanks.

I agree 100% with everything you have just said.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely agree with bbobs2.

This is what we all need, something fresh. It may not be the fresh we were looking for, but actually 'Tranzit' looks fucking awesome (excuse my language). We're still going to get the original crew back, these new characters are exclusive to the new game modes. The game modes give a wider range of how we play zombies, this in itself is great. Treyarch only have the best at heart for all us Zombie fans, they want to show us that there is more than just the original characters and their story line.

I say be prepared for the zombies to get bigger and better than ever before. It's going to be epic!

13.11.12 :D

This is what we all need, something fresh. It may not be the fresh we were looking for, but actually 'Tranzit' looks fucking awesome (excuse my language). We're still going to get the original crew back, these new characters are exclusive to the new game modes. The game modes give a wider range of how we play zombies, this in itself is great. Treyarch only have the best at heart for all us Zombie fans, they want to show us that there is more than just the original characters and their story line.

I say be prepared for the zombies to get bigger and better than ever before. It's going to be epic!

I think we were the only ones that actually enjoyed the fucking trailer lol. Us and a handful other members. Everyone else seems to be raging over the fact that we'll be playing as survivors in a 'zombie apocalypse'. How fucking 'life-changing'. Grow up people and play the best game in the world.

I think we were the only ones that actually enjoyed the fucking trailer lol. Us and a handful other members. Everyone else seems to be raging over the fact that we'll be playing as survivors in a 'zombie apocalypse'. How fucking 'life-changing'. Grow up people and play the best game in the world.

EXACTLY!

I honestly was bouncing off walls during the whole trailer, any new information is good for me and the fact that now Treyarch has expanded the whole Zombie thing for us all to enjoy. I can't even describe how happy I am. More zombies for us all. Just remember that.

Honestly, why the hell would Treyarch take away the connection they made with the original four and their fans? They wouldn't. Why would they take away round based gameplay and all we came to love about Nazi Zombies? They wouldn't. Two main reasons why they wouldn't:

1. They would lose fans, meaning losing money.

2. The people who do play with bitch the whole time and make the community a horrible place.

Treyarch doesn't want these things to happen to their franchise...So no needs to worry. Stop complaining.

I'm done.

Honestly, why the hell would Treyarch take away the connection they made with the original four and their fans? They wouldn't. Why would they take away round based gameplay and all we came to love about Nazi Zombies? They wouldn't. Two main reasons why they wouldn't:

1. They would lose fans, meaning losing money.

2. The people who do play with bitch the whole time and make the community a horrible place.

Treyarch doesn't want these things to happen to their franchise...So no needs to worry. Stop complaining.

I'm done.

'nuff said.

Agreed! The trailer was blooming brilliant! Roll on November :D

EXACTLY!

I honestly was bouncing off walls during the whole trailer, any new information is good for me and the fact that now Treyarch has expanded the whole Zombie thing for us all to enjoy. I can't even describe how happy I am. More zombies for us all. Just remember that.

It took me a couple watches and Niik's truly incredible breakdown for me to really grasp what they're doing with this, but when it hit me...

This is going to be revolutionary. The zombie genre of games will be forever changed with this game. There is enough stuff in here for Zombies to be its own game... :D

SIX MORE WEEKS!

6 more weeks? Really? Why the hell is it taking so long...

It took me a couple watches and Niik's truly incredible breakdown for me to really grasp what they're doing with this, but when it hit me...

This is going to be revolutionary. The zombie genre of games will be forever changed with this game. There is enough stuff in here for Zombies to be its own game... :D

SIX MORE WEEKS!

6 more weeks? Really? Why the hell is it taking so long...

Ugh I hear you there. I have a widgit on my phone that tells me how many days are left until it comes out. 48...little less than 7 weeks...

Just kill me now

SIX MORE WEEKS!

Umm...no? This is exactly like Dead Island and Left 4 Dead.

SIX MORE WEEKS!

Honestly, no it's not.

SIX MORE WEEKS!

Geez, you've been a real negative man. How exactly is it like L4D and Dead Island? Because it has a campaign mode now? Which, in my opinion, isn't even a true campaign mode because you'll still play it the same way you would any other map, albeit this one is a bunch of them combined together into a mashed potato dinner of amazement?

SIX MORE WEEKS!

Except L4D doesn't have as fun gameplay, and Dead Island has quests?

This isn't even a campaign mode really, just one really big map made up of smaller maps. I wouldn't doubt if rounds still played a role here, and if the story was just there if you felt like doing it. Otherwise you could just drive around and have fun killing zombies.

SIX MORE WEEKS!

Since when does Left4Dead have perks? Drops? Mystery boxes? In an open world setting?

This will combine campaign with survival. This has never been done before. Get ready, my friends. Things will be never be the same in the land of Call of Duty after this. Watch.

The positive comments in this thread has restored my faith in the zombie community. :)

I am happy to see that not everyone is complaint about the trailer and judging an entire game mode on a 2 minute trailer, we know nothing yet, we have saw 1 trailer and read some stuff about new game modes, you can't start complaining about 3arc introducing 4 new characters and "telling use nothing about them". What did we know about tank and co. when the shi no Numa trailer was released. I've also saw people saying they are disappointed the old crew isnt returning, you cant say stuff like that solely based on the fact that they wernt in a trailer that focused on 1 of 3 gamemodes And you defiantly can complain about the gameplay of a game you haven't played or even saw gameplay footage of, I've even seen someone say "there is no round counter :(". (Just some examples of the things people have been saying)[end rage]

Sorry but some people's reaction to the trailer has really annoyed me so I wanted to try to explain to them why they should wait till we get more information before anyone can start complaining about the game. I can understand people not liking the trailer, as that is a matter of opinion (personally I liked it).

But just to Finnish please think before you start posting negative stuff about the game and wait till you know more about it to form an opinion about it.

^^^^^^^^

I really do hope people who are feeling negative towards to new trailer will change their minds, after all it's only the first one. there's more to come this weeks, don't give up hope yet. I know it's hard to see the good things about the new game modes but this is where you all need to give everything a chance.

The only thing disappointing is the fact that so many people are disappointed with the trailer.

POSITIVE THOUGHTS GUYS. ITS GOING TO BE GOOD.

with that. I'm out for the night.

I thought the trailer was the usual "treyarch" way of doing it. It was jst enough of a tease to see whats in store for us. It was totally awesome!! Im not dissapointed one bit. It made me want to play even more than before it came out. And i am very enthusiastic about how it is not going to be the same zombie game as before. I mean i loved WAW and BO zombies but it was the same each map with a different environment. I think it will just make zombies even better while still having the same feel. What is the point of making a new game if nothing changes? Stay with WAW and BO1 if you dont want change.

Alright folks, here is the deal. I DON'T CARE IF THEY DIFFERED FROM THE CORE OF ZOMBIES. It was begining to get boring and people were starting to request new dynamics. Lets face it, if it were EXACTLY THE SAME THING as the previous games, then it would proving everything true that has been said negativly about zombies and call of duty. Treyarch busted their hump to reinvent the game for us, so be thankful for that.

Personally, I think this sounds amazing. It is one long zombie-infused-thrill-ride-road-trip, and I can't wait to get my hands on it!