Anyone Else Disappointed?

Sure, it looks like fun, but it looks like they went away from the core of what zombies is supposed to be. It looks like a mix of Dead Island and Left 4 Dead. We've got characters that no one knows who they are, and apparently we'll only get hints at what happens at Moon and to our heroes.

Not all information is out yet, so I hold out hope, but right now I'm highly disappointed. Where are the O4? Who are these people? Why are we trying to cater to the mainstream crowd by basically giving away the storyline through a campaign? You used to have to work for it. Now it's just given to you it seems.

As I stated, not all information has been released. But I'm sure disappointed right now.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am certainly disappointed. I don't like the Tranzit mode, cause it is definitely going to be time consuming, I also wish to see old characters, but adding new people is not a bad move anyway. I wanted to see some easter eggs, perks, machines, but... They just shown locations and zombies. That's not enough.

No Kevin and Elena? Oh, okay. ;(

How do we know there'll be a big EE? There could be, but it doesn't look like the bus goes backwards on that map they have. You did notice that it stopped at the final place, but the path keeps going. Sounds like map packs will unlock more area for us to explore.

I just want to get back at Richtofen and from all that we know, that's not going to happen.

How do we know there'll be a big EE? There could be, but it doesn't look like the bus goes backwards on that map they have. You did notice that it stopped at the final place, but the path keeps going. Sounds like map packs will unlock more area for us to explore.

I just want to get back at Richtofen and from all that we know, that's not going to happen.

Only thing I hate about it is that we cannot come up with an explanation "why here" and any proper theories...

I really enjoyed the trailer I just want to play as the old crew again. I'm sure that Tranzit is just the campaign of zombies and it's going to be great. Then the original survival mode will be with the old crew and we still do Easter Eggs to advance the story of the crew. I hope Treyarch does this and doesn't just leave the story of our beloved original four behind. I do however have complete trust in Treyarch and I know that at least one developer will be reading this and understand that most of us will be wanting our old crew back. So everyone, don't worry. Treyarch's got this. ;)

My god. 1 reveal for one map, and you guys act like you are done already. Calm down. We have no idea what other maps are coming at a later date. We didn't think the original characters were gonna be in Call of the Dead either, but then the big easter egg showed they were. We have NO idea what big easter egg could be here. ;)

My god. 1 reveal for one map, and you guys act like you are done already. Calm down. We have no idea what other maps are coming at a later date. We didn't think the original character were gonna be in Call of the Dead either, but then the big easter egg showed they were. We have NO idea what big easter egg could be here. ;)

All be mad if we don't pick off where moon ends men. I hope your right other wise :? well never know until it happens :shock: .

P.S. New crew = new band.

I'm sure we haven't seen the last of the Original crew or Elena because those two usually mix. ;)

All be mad if we don't pick off where moon ends men. I hope your right other wise :? well never know until it happens :shock: .

Uh... was the blue eyes, and orange skies not a big enough hint for ya?

My god. 1 reveal for one map, and you guys act like you are done already. Calm down. We have no idea what other maps are coming at a later date. We didn't think the original characters were gonna be in Call of the Dead either, but then the big easter egg showed they were. We have NO idea what big easter egg could be here. ;)

QFT. Seriously guys. Pull yourselves together. Treyarch wouldn't let us down, especially with Carbon on their side now. They make zombies in our best interests, not just theirs. So calm down, watch the trailer another 42 times, and wait until this amazing game comes out.

I fucking agree. People need to stop bitching about gameplay of an unreleased game. Obviously Treyarch knows the connection they made with the original four and their fans. Why the hell would they take that connection away? Just calm the fuck down and wait for the game to come out before you continue complaining. Can't we enjoy the fact that zombies is back, bigger than ever?

Check the article that Liam or I posted they clearly said there is a,big EE and it follows Moon. They even said somehow that the choices you made in Moon transfer over

What choices did we make? 0.o

They meant the "choice" of doing the Easter Egg. It doesn't "transfer" over, it just gives you the insight as to why things are the way they are. At least, this is how I interpreted what they said.

Can't we accept that zombies mustn't be tailored to us, as dedicated and loyal as we are, but rather for the whole of the fan base and any newcomers?

Plus, so what if a few things are different? Survival mode is still there, I'm sure the original crew will pop up at some point, and the "core" of zombies is still there with perks, mystery box, PaP, basic gameplay, and so much more. The only difference is that they've added some new game modes with different directives (That may be even better than the original game mode).

Deep breath people, have some faith in Treyarch. They know what they're doing.

Okay I'm going to put it straight. This is my opinion and I may get stick for it but here we go.

This is what zombies needs! Would you want to go through with Rich and Sams story for the whole of BLOPS II, TBH what more do they have to offer other than getting Sam back in her body (story wise)? The whole process was to get Richtofen into the MPD, he now holds the cards.

Don't get me wrong it WAS a good storyline and it WILL continue but at the moment something else needed to happen. We need to see the side effects of what Richtofen has done, we also need a change of Tak, Rich, Demp and Nik. I'm not ruling them out or saying they were bad I'm just saying you probably wouldn't be able to carry on their story for too long without going through time travel or finding items and all that, it wouldn't really make sense. EEs will be there to tie them in, also you may like these characters better so don't judge a game by its trailer.

To conclude rant:

If you want the zombie storyline to last longer then we need to go down this route (by bus ;) ), radios and EEs will probably connect with the four but for now zombies needs to be re-directed to keep it going & making it last longer. It WILL all tie in in the end, trust me.

Well that's my opinion done! You all have your opinions & if you're disappointed then that's your opinion. Sorry but this is what I think personally.