Possibly New Zombie?(from trailer)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ran through the trailer frame by frame, and I feel sure this is some electrical boss. In the .5 seconds it is shown its "head" explodes, showering down sparks. It is located in the same room as the power generator and presumably the power switch. That makes sense. It clearly has an arm type thing as shown in the image above. The only thing this could be is an enemy of some type IMO.

All this is supported by the sound files we got. Maybe "burp" will help it too.

Ran through the trailer frame by frame, and I feel sure this is some electrical boss. In the .5 seconds it is shown its "head" explodes, showering down sparks. It is located in the same room as the power generator and presumably the power switch. That makes sense. It clearly has an arm type thing as shown in the image above. The only thing this could be is an enemy of some type IMO.

All this is supported by the sound files we got. Maybe "burp" will help it too.

Could be the zombie that matches with the audio file 'death'. HINT: We've been talking about this certain 'A' zombie for a long time...v=k/n

If you ask someone with common sense (Such as myself) you will see that this is just the reaction of the power being turned on.

Yeah every Time I flip on a lightbulb in my house a massive electrical monster bursts out and Attacks me.

It looks like a zombie IMO so I will stand by that idea for now.

And Coah, I said this in another thread.

The A implies gas, which combusts. So I think we will see a fire zombie. The sound files point to electricity, so I think it will be another new enemy. I'm betting on at least 2 new bosses. Treyarch themselves said there would be new enemy types.

The sound Power sounds like a giant EMP to me.

Attack is self explanatory.

We saw this entity explode in the trailer so death is probably the full soundbof it dying.

Waltz is random music interrupted by what sounds like electronic feedback.

They all point to...

A. An enemy and

B. electricity.

Then we see electricity taking on a humanoid shape. Frankly how can anyone NOT think this is a new enemy? I read an article today and in it treyarch said there would be multiple new enemy types. Seems like a sound theory to me!

Yeah every Time I flip on a lightbulb in my house a massive electrical monster bursts out and Attacks me.

Really? I thought that happened to everyone. I thought everyone had an electrical monster that lurked in their walls waiting for a switch.

Anyway, honestly in my eyes, that looks like it could be a zombie, or it could be the after math of an electrical weapon. Maybe the wunderwaffe is returning, its a stretch but yeah that's just my opinion.