New wonder weapon!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

after WWII, the united states finally seized the much sought-after die glocke projects. after nearly a century of research and experiments, US military scientists created the perfect formula and perfected their new wonder weapon, following in the footsteps of group 935. thus, the U.S.M.C. BEAM CANNON was born.

imagine a deep electronic whine, menacingly getting higher and higher, until a massive beam erupts from the barrel of your gun, annihilating every victim in your path- living, dead, or undead.

this weapon is going to be long and tubelike in appearance, thicker than a wave gun but thinner than a stinger. it is held like an assault rifle, and has a single shot mag. it comes with 9 reserve "magazines" and has a medium reload time.

while firing the beam cannon, you cannot rotate or look around nearly as fast as you normally can. it also pushes you back quite a bit. for example, it lowers your look sensitivity to 1 regardless of your current settings. this is to balance out the weapon, as it is pretty OP in its rawest form. not only that, but once you pull the trigger, it takes approx. 2 seconds before the beam is actually fired. this makes it a powerful and effective weapon, but not overpowered because it must be reloaded frequently, takes a moment to use even if it is already equipped, and restricts mobility.

the beam itself is blue and continuous, and deals infinite damage. it has no splash damage, and kills any zombie it touches. the continuous beam lasts for about 3 seconds. so, in theory, your 48 zombies could be coming at you (bro) and you could point it at the far right of the horde. then, when you fire, sweep to the left and take them all down! it has infinite penetration through zombies but zero penetration through walls and obstacles.

when the poor suckers are hit by it, they snap, crackle, and pop their way to hell as they thud to the ground with charred bodies and sparks flying off of them.

upgraded it gets more ammo, (15 reserve) but retains its one round magazine. the time between you firing and the beam appearing is reduced to one second. the beam still lasts three seconds though. its name is simply the BEAM CANNON v.2

sorry for the long post. any ideas? comments?

I posted that in the beginning of August. Sound familiar? PUMPED :D

It seems to me like a death machine of some sort. I dont think she is sitting on top of it because it looks like she is off to the side. It looks like it is floating because she is just standing in one spot. It does that in BO1, when you are still, your gun moves just slightly around. Maybe its a mix of a death machine and Electric Jesus's beam cannon. It spins like a death machine but sounds like some type of electrical discharge.

Idk, to me it sounds very similar to the freezing effect of the Winter's Howl. Also, if you look at the trailer at 1:55 (posted on CALLOFDUTY's YouTube channel) you can see a cloud of bright white air gathering in the barrel, and at least from my perspective, it seems like it's super-chilling the air in front of the barrel to send out a freezing blast...I hope this isn't the case because, like I've mentioned before, we've already gotten a "Freeze Gun" but it seems like that's what this gun does.

The Panda's out...

With wonderweapons we have seen:

Plasma rays

Electricity

Compressed air cannon

Ice/frost gun

Freaking Black hole grenades

Shrinkage (tee hee)

Microwave gun

Explosive torpedo sniper

Fucking magical life-inator gun

It's high time we see either FIRE, or... Pure energy.

Detective: the bodies showed traces of pure energy.

Randall: what kind of energy? Thermal, electrical, what?

Detective: no Randall -- JUST. PURE. ENERGY.

If anyone hear has seen dragonball Z, when they charge up an attack the ground shakes and small stones actually lift off of the ground. Then they unleash a blast of energy. That is what I thought of immediately upon seeing the gun in the trailer. Honestly that is what I had on mind when making the beam cannon :mrgreen:

After all this the only thing I can think about it's a chainsaw. The way she grabs it and the position of the weapon in front of her body...

In the trailer no Wonder Weapon was shown, no Raygun or WW. That makes me think that maybe there will not be "magic" weapons in Transit, just in survival or other gamemode.

So, in Transit, just normal weapons may be available. Making a chainsaw very plausible :D

*Sorry for bad english.

Panda man raised an interesting point. It does seem to be chilling the area. HOWEVER from a logical standpoint they would HEAT the air if they were about to then freeze it. Alternatively they would only freeze the air if they intended to heat it enormously. The gauge on the gun sets the safe temperature at 2000 degrees. So it only makes sense that whatever it does is incredibly hot. Not even normal fire could get that hot do I'm still saying BEAM.

Also as for the idea of it being a chainsaw, I doubt it. It doesn't look like a chainsaw. You don't hold them like that. It is way too big. It doesn't whine like that when powering up. No gauges or anything. Sorry but I just REALLY don't think it could be a chainsaw. Having used them several times I know they are just really nothing like the weapon shown here at all.

TL;DR: I stand by the idea of it being a beam cannon type weapon. If anything it is definitely a wonder weapon of some sort, but surely no chainsaw.