Zombies Reveal Thread: Welcome to TranZit

LiamFTWinter

Well think about it: kino was never ment to be put into black ops... So if I see this right the real first map in black ops zombies would have been five with accension or doa unlocked by completing the campaign, so logically... The first map here (tranzit) should be without our famous z-crew as well and perhaps a map unlocked by beating the campaign will have the origional 4 back in action!

Makes you kinda want to just blow past woods and mason eh?

Excuse me, but exactly WHICH campaign being beaten are you referring to? 8-)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If you played 'Moon,' the actions you had there may have had some impact on what happens in Black Ops 2 Zombies," Lamia said, implying that players will be battling the undead in a post-apocalyptic world borne by decisions from Treyarch's previous Zombies mode.

I think this right here might mean that the maps or some aspect of the gameplay in Black Ops 2 would be affected depending on if you completed any of the achievements on Moon, but I have no idea how they would affect them. How else would Black Ops 2 be able to determine our actions in the prequel?

Here are the achievements:

-Cryogenic Slumber Party

-One Small Hack for a Man

-One Giant Leap

-Perks In Spaaaaace

-Fully Armed and Operational

-Ground Control

-Big Bang Theory

The only way I can think of that would affect Black Ops 2 would be the 'Cryogenic Slumber Party' achievement.

As a reward of completing this we received a Death Machine so this might be able to tie the Death Machine into the new maps.

Maybe the players that completed this would be able to obtain the Death Machine through the mystery box.

Probably just wishful thinking :|

I'm sure others will come up with some crazy theories haha

I was wondering... In polish version of the game (which I have even though I got an english cd? o_O) there is not Big Bang Theory. Is it a hidden achievement, or it's just the language version fault? I did not complete it yet, but it doesn't show up in the achievement list, there's only Cryogenic Slumber Party, which describes it something like "Complete Richtofen's grand plan (scheme) on Moon."

I think that the big bang theory achievement is only on pc version..i played it also on ps3..you can still do it and all players get the perma perks but you dont get the achievement on ps3

Well think about it: kino was never ment to be put into black ops... So if I see this right the real first map in black ops zombies would have been five with accension or doa unlocked by completing the campaign, so logically... The first map here (tranzit) should be without our famous z-crew as well and perhaps a map unlocked by beating the campaign will have the origional 4 back in action!

Makes you kinda want to just blow past woods and mason eh?

Amen to that.

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... 00&t=24695

• 2 months later...